He's right you know. Trading is just degenerate gambling...

He's right you know. Trading is just degenerate gambling. The people who make money are investors with patience over a long timeframe.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 6.07.59 PM.png (666x632, 344.09K)

>The people who make money are investors with patience over a long timeframe
almost. the people who make money are insiders and politicians who know what the playbook will be in the long term

That's right, keep doing what someone else tells you to do. Never think on your own. Just buy bitcoin, just invest in the S&P. Blindly follow the masses

When you invest you are trading your dollars for stake. You are a trader.

I've been holding bitcoin longer than Michael Saylor has faggot.

What he referring to are gamblers, not traders.

Did you know that it’s actually legal to shoot this guy in the head?

>implying its not the same shit

Everything on a large enough time scale is trading, faggot. If you'll never touch your Bitcoin until the heat death of the universe, you might as well hold none.

There's no difference. It's impossible for anyone to predict with any consistency what the market is going to do so it literally is just gambling. The only people who succeed are those who invest on principle and stick to their decision regardless of what's happening in the short term.

>Hurr i can't be a profitable trader so NOBODY can be

Attached: 1651777207258.jpg (747x695, 41.48K)

Kek you two are just taking the piss. Of course he doesn't mean traders in the sense that even doing 1 trade makes u a trader, and surely you wouldn't consider someone a trader if they just buy and sell very infrequently. If u do, I've gotta say you're both idiots kek

What if you're wrong in the mid to long term? When do you admit to being wrong?

You don't become rich within your lifetime by just stacking sats or buying the S&P500. Sure, you'll have a nice retirement bonus. But if you make big bucks as an investor from 0 it's always because you got into a risky short term trade. High risk high reward. Modern Rothschilds don't trade but 18th century ones sure did. Sorry, midwit.

I hate boomers like Saylor more than anything. The only value something like BTC has is that you can trade it to make more money. Nobody but ideologues and shills seriously think BTC is a hedge against inflation because BTC is useless for a payment system.

Day trading is retarded but entering and exiting positions over weeks is fine. In fact it's necessary for finance to function properly.

Gamblers, like you, trade so you can have more dollars. Traders, trade so they can less less dollars. Stat poor trying to time the bottom.

You know, I work for a private equity firm and these "long term investors" aren't as smart as you think they are. Time and time again investors learn that throwing billions and billions at an asset in mania phase gets you burned and guess what Saylormoon did? Sluuuuuurping while Paris fucking Hilton was the face of BTC. This guy is a midwit who rode the dot com bubble all the way down and will ride BTC down to wherever it's going. The opportunity cost this guy's investors are facing is humongous. Not buying at peak height isn't timing the bottom, it's the bare basics of finance.

We call them completely insane gamblers.

Imagine if he didn't go all in BTC and had kept some reserves to buy the dip.
Everything would be different...

Long term investors have vision. Equity firms just want to make an easy buck so their owners dont fire them.

this is a great cope thread for me, after being down 50% on my folio from ATH, I liquidated my Tesla stocks to buy more crypto, ETH @ 3k
I try not to think about the fact that I could've bought an apartment and never worked again with the 100k I had before getting JUSTed but such is life.