/algo/ - Algorand General - Diversity and Inclusion edition

How are we holding up paypigs and fellow algo"chads"? What is your take on the new head of Diversity and Inclusion the Foundation just hired?

> As the Director of Impact and Inclusion, Keller will be responsible for making grants and investments in individuals and institutions making use of the Algorand blockchain for social impact. Keller will also manage the Algorand Clean Energy Challenge, a competition designed to incentivize participants to solve the issue of verifying and certifying green energy through the Algorand blockchain. Finally, he will be developing partnerships with UN Agencies and large NGOs that wish to use the Algorand Blockchain for social and environmental good.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 2.53.46 PM.png (2172x1042, 443.97K)

>verifying and certifying clean energy
>NGOs
>UN Agencies
>Blockchain for social and environmental good

Any Forums only thinks this is FUD because they hate making money. Any Forums deserves to baghold LINK to well below the ICO price

> t-trust the plan guys
Algo went from $2 to $0.35 since she took over. I thought being the globohomo cumdumpster coin was supposed to make us rich.

Attached: Staci-Warden2-768x512.jpg (768x512, 65.93K)

how big should our stacks be?

>she

idk much about algorand but seems based on this like its at a stage where its getting passed around like a town whore, biz psychos squeezing it until it dies

Wil it pump the price?
Please do anything to pump the price
If it falls below 0.3 I'll be ruined

Attached: 1642105965091.jpg (580x563, 236.82K)

algorand has a bunch of stuff in the works
i hope it jumps up a bit in the next 4 to 6 months

>4 to 6 months
Don't do me like this bro

Attached: me.jpg (908x1070, 98.53K)

that's the market in general. bitcoin is under 29k and alts are getting murdered, but i think algorand is going to be one of them that comes out the other side.

2 more weeks algo"chads"

Attached: 1653673332653.png (896x1000, 94.37K)

Between August and November

Attached: 1642971475130.jpg (600x396, 38.83K)

At what prices are you boys buying? I’m waiting for .30 square

Attached: 33D84066-1573-4853-9776-AFEBADE71B0C.png (468x465, 96.24K)

Algorand is diet HBAR

>he thinks global institutional adoption will not require globohomo tithe.

Ahhh you gentle lamb

Zero
Algo is dead

I always wanted to get into algo because I heard some cool talks by the guy that invented it (that italian fuck.) But then everyone else associated with the project is an absolute faggot. Like they not only suck dick, they lick cum off the floor and say thank you master before they swallow.

Makes it difficult to trust them.

How big is your bag?

Lol ISO certfied compliant vs. complete garbage. Good one.

>ISO certfied
Explain that particular ISO standard in your own words. Why does Algorand qualify and other blockchains don't? Take your time, I have all day.

My average cost is around 44 cents so I'm not hurting right now. Might scoop a few more at 30

It's literally already certified affirmatively and is already being used for IP for countries/is part of the ISO 20022 suite. You can cope as long as you want, it won't make your token drops less long or your lack of security/facility in settlement less viable/non-existent.