Is it important to you to trust the dev team of a crypto project before investing in it?

Is it important to you to trust the dev team of a crypto project before investing in it?

Attached: Do Kwon.png (571x575, 103.39K)

No, you should be able to verify their competence or have an IT consultant capable of such.

If you are buying because "trust the project", then stay poor and never EVER buy Raptoreum.

i trust him to steal from his investors and rug again

the absolute state of first posts

Attached: 1557436384260.jpg (186x356, 10.06K)

I'm building the ultimate conman portfolio.
so far, I'm thinking LUNA ver 2.0, ADA, and HEX.
anything I'm missing?

Attached: 1623354070871.jpg (842x842, 108.02K)

>No, you should be able to verify their competence or have an IT consultant capable of such.
Checked, and interesting post. An IT consultant sounds awesome, but you have to have the capital in order to invest enough that hiring a consultant makes a significant difference in the return on your investment, I think. I guess that the further you move up from broke poorfag status, the more you have to spend on hiring other people. Which reminds me I'll need a lawyer eventually

Did you know that he posted a "burn wallet" for people to donate Luna to "burn", but he actually holds the key to the wallet? Someone asked him about it and he said he wouldn't steal it because it wasn't the best move for him according to game theory, lmao

What? That was a great first post

Attached: 1650012278220.png (600x600, 288.38K)

its amazing how flagrant hes about stealing everyones money, people have disappeared for far, far less

dev team checklist

[x] no chinks
[x] no women
[x] no blacks
[x] no indians
[x] no jews
[x] no suits
[x] can't be too handsome
[x] must have asperger's or autism
[x] must be able to smell them through photos

Of course not, why would that be important?

>Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. - geesus h. goose
GOHO

Attached: FB175A1F-87DA-4BEB-998B-0469EDBD6900.jpg (1280x770, 346.23K)

You should only trust the code, not the people behind it.

Based goose inquisitor

I just see if they´re white to be honest

based fivver pajeet

Why would you invest in something, if you don't think the people who are making it are competent? I always try to make sure the team is mostly white, and if there's a lot of non-whites, they're in meme positions. (like marketing or community manager)

It used to. Now I just throw $100 into whatever meme coin has an active shill community and hope for the best

Same, which one you looking into now?

thanks that’s really sweet

He is a meme
Elizabeth Holmes of crypto, and Luna 2 is his theranos

It is important for me that the CEO/face of a project isn't asian

He has a monogamous smile, but seems like that's not enough these days