Anyone else feeling this?

i was panicking in summer 2021
i couldnt give a fuck right now
why?

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (2500x1661, 299.44K)

what fucking race is this supposed to be?
fucking american?

Same here OP, I don't know why. Maybe I've just watched my portfolio slowly bleed out for so long that it doesn't mean anything anymore

>battle-hardened adjective: (of soldiers) having experience of war and therefore effective at fighting battles

>la creatura

purebred muttmerican

By summer 2021 I had given up, but didn't sell.
I was panicking in May 2021 but didn't sell.
Same right now.

It’s easier in life when you have nothing to lose. It’s such a free experience. No one can sue you, rob you. You won’t feel protective. You’ll be care free how were meant to be. And if you’re homeless it’s even better. You’ll own nothing and you’ll be happy. It’s not a joke it’s real.

I’ve learned what really matters over the rollercoaster of the last five years of insanity in this market
I have a loyal wife, my mother loves me, I have a sweet house and soon I will have a family of my own
I know these eternal Jews are trying to shake everyone out and create panic and fear so they can profit somehow
They can crash this shit to zero if they want but I’m not selling because this is my spiritual war 50k link 25k lpl 1 million rsr I am a paladin of autism my conviction to hold is fanatical I will make it 1000 times over or lose everything

Attached: 131B9348-B020-4808-BF91-C50E9FC91A59.jpg (626x527, 155.57K)

>what fucking race is this supposed to be?
fucking american?

Attached: 1626961950972.jpg (822x1024, 60.11K)

uhhhh based

looks like a literal monster

Of all the creatures in stranger things, this kid is by far the scariest

Attached: A5A3E3B6-E583-4520-B53B-741A6D51F412.jpg (662x595, 340.04K)

Your mind has come to terms with the fact that you fucked up and lost and that there is nothing you can do about it

That's a woman

he gay

Unironically you will own nothing and you’ll be happy. They control you.

Opposite and i'm down additional -65% from summer 2021 lows (Overall -94% from ATH)

Damn, I thought I had screwed the pooch at -52%. You are really terrible! I love you.

I dunno. For me it's because I sold in November last year. Not sure how I'd be feeling if I held kek.

That mutt is fucking awful

I can't put a finger on why but for some reason I hate his stupid fucking face

Absolutely based

Cringe and take your meds