Jobs Thread: How's the job search going? I finally got one but it's 35 minutes away. And it doesn't pay that much

Jobs Thread: How's the job search going? I finally got one but it's 35 minutes away. And it doesn't pay that much

Attached: 1466918408777.jpg (629x505, 33.47K)

I got one. Moving to the Bay Area soon for it. My home will be 1.5 hrs away from the office though, via BART. So that's crummy. Pays like 30% more than similar jobs in OC, where I cannot get one in my field.

>Pays like 30% more than similar jobs in OC

Isn't the Bay Area like 2x as expensive as OC though?

> lost my job because of restructuring after 1 year. Moved to a different country for it. Spend the whole year locked down. Almost go insane from loneliness
> not vaxxed. Finding a job last minute before money runs out while family and friends uninvited me from Christmas after 20 years being back in my hometown
> right before interview clinically insane uncle storms in accusing me I fkd his fictional gf a 65 year old woman
> 6 months into the job the guy who hired me quits cause it’s so bad.
> next manager hates me from the first minute and makes my life hell
> spending nights again with sending out applications

Im not feeling so good, bros

I work in a factory been there for a year. I make bullets. I make way above average wages.

Yes you are a pussy in comparison.

Attached: 1652331113081.jpg (920x878, 65.13K)

Benia

nobody will hire me.

I want to work in a factory.
How do I get in?

I keep getting jobs to call me or I tell them ill call them but never do. I cant stop I went for an interview this week and filled out at least 10 papers for new employment then ghosted them.

Attached: me.png (616x725, 235.89K)

Interview next week. Boring engineer job but pays more

i've been at the same company for 4 years, been trying to find another job but they all sound so fucking terrible in the job posting. i was in the perfect situation with remote work and living in miami but then rent fucking skyrocketed and now im at my parents at 33 years old with no clue where to go now that there are only like 2 cities left in america that aren't total shit

Hang in there. I double vaxxed to hold onto a good office job and feel like I sacrificed my soul

I quit a cozy recruiting job because I couldn't do it and now idk what to do. I've been getting high/drunk every day for 90 days now and im running out of money

about to get promoted. 2nd promotion since 2020. all my fellow millenial coworkers that started with me in 2019 are on their 3rd-5th lateral move job switch

Never left the office
worked during the lockdowns
Now im extremly expensive to fire.
what the fuck Any Forums did you really fall for the neet/trader meme? Crypto should be just a side hobbie/work

Attached: 64575685455435.png (900x840, 26.34K)

Ask smart questions during every interview...the kind that show your knowledge about the job you're applying for. I did this and found a job within 4 weeks. ...then I quit on day 2 because a better job offer came through. Seriously...write these "smart questions" down in a Google doc ...have about 10 of them pre-written. Also pre-write your answer to "tell me about yourself?"...and tell this like a story starting with your most recent relevant job to the one you're applying.

You got this dude.

got an front desk job at an hotel, evenings and overnights. evenings are pretty average, overnights are so slow, i spend half the shift working and the other half on my phone or watching tv in the lobby

All I really want is to mow lawns but I'm forced into IT coz no one wants to hire me

based advice
either bait or you look like an autistic incel that cant do hard work

Try looking for a job in crypto. Legit orgs actually do hire but nobody applies because the people that know about such companies would rather make money from them by investing/leverage trading than putting in hours and working.

I’ve had my job for 10 years. Great place to work good pay good bennys. I am one blessed mofo. All glory and honor to you Lord Jesus Christ.

I am a teacher, I make like 32K a year but when you get insurance and don't have any obligations or responsibilities. I'll probably never make more than 40K a year, I think one day I'm just gonna run away and hide in the woods.