What did linkpool mean by this? Are they out of their mind?

What did linkpool mean by this? Are they out of their mind?

Attached: 987654.jpg (1080x1728, 526.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hjKZzKLpNII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pool
is
closed

Feels good to be in the pool
>t. 120k LPL, 500 LINK

imagine buying in LPL at 8 dollars while its currently 3 dollars and dropping lol

Tf is with the image they posted below it, some archer shooting at the twitter logo? Robin hood? I don't get the reference can some zoomed explain? But also looks like they're in the cocaine-fuelled bender phase of excitement if they're finally posting shit like this as hints, so bullish maybe

its a midget in the red room from hit 1990 tv show "twin peaks." the illuminati cream themselves to stuff like this btw.

Attached: file.png (2048x1543, 1.99M)

Yeah was mystified by that one too, but the one I'm talking about is picrel, they replied to their own post with it

Attached: Screenshot_20220527-220451_Chrome.jpg (704x535, 138.85K)

it's the old linkpool site
from lotr i think? they shoot fire arrows at the funeral boat setting it on fire

oh i hadn't seen that image. yeah the lotr funeral thing for their site makes sense

>the illuminati cream themselves to stuff like this btw.
why

That faggot 42 posted endlessly about Twin Peaks too.

demonic symbolism and mystic, bohemian aesthetic.
they'd pour blood over each other and fuck in that room whilst wearing a goats head.
t.objective realist.

i wish i loaded up on lp more then link. i was new to crypto and link was a lot cheaper at the time

Ah right yeah a viking funeral thing makes sense

you have no idea what you're talking about. only one doing this shit is kikes

that's game of thrones

does this shit has anything to do with staking consensus news?

Oracles are not what they seem

Attached: 1515725162562.jpg (201x251, 6.68K)

It’s from GOT. The death of Hoster Tully

elyts ni kcab emoc ot gniog si ekil uoy nekot tahT
youtube.com/watch?v=hjKZzKLpNII

Attached: the arm.gif (409x264, 486.38K)

Its from GoT, they dont shoot arrows at Boromirs boat in the Fellowship.

>2 pillars of free masonry
>zig zag carpets reminiscent of a checkerboard floor, another masonic symbol
>everything is blood red
>dysgenic midget dancing around, illuminati is obsessed with tinkering with the human genome so that they can unlock the secrets of immortality

don't know what the lady on the casting couch or the roman statue in the background might symbolize. also i've never seen twink peaks, i just know of it because the red room scenes are famous. so i don't know what else they did in that red room.

im sure you can google around for yourself to look into some of the symbolism of those scenes.

Attached: file.png (250x336, 102.95K)

Attached: 1634996183425.jpg (500x500, 95.63K)

i've heard of the checkerboard symbolism but what's the significance of red

probably blood, or death, or the devil/demons/evil. some other user said maybe they would have a blood orgy in that type of a room.

Attached: file.png (1663x935, 1.38M)

also i think some chick gets murdered in that show, spoiler alert. it's about investigating a mysterious murder. but there are these trippy red room scenes that are dreams i think? they get referenced a lot when people talk about that show.

I have 20% of my folio in LPL and the other 10% in ICP. Should I all in LINK now or is keeping my LPL worth it?

yeah it's a funeral right, of someone respected