LINKPOOL

here we go linkpool bros

Attached: 3.png (3146x1698, 170.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Valve_Time
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 43.png (1204x1204, 972.62K)

Pool is closed

Attached: 1653646279988.jpg (626x527, 155.57K)

Why is "soon" trademarked?

because it's always "soon", but it never happens
so they have to spend weeks and months and years repeating nothing but "soon"

Trademarking phrasing is one of the worst symptoms of globohomo capitalism. And what precisely did they trademark? "Check back soon"? Actually that's pretty funny, but still.

I hold Link but I swear they test my faith.

Attached: A338AC8F-B06F-4297-8566-A19903C374B1.jpg (717x730, 64.9K)

I fucking love jonneh memes

It’s a joke, retard

Because its part of the brand. Baiting low-skilled low-iq retail investors with soon™ is their bread and butter.

Soon tm is a joke that originates from video game companies communicating releases to their community. (Blizzard, bungie, valve, and so)
Soon can mean immediately, next week, next year, or never.
"Valvetime" is a similar idea.
developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Valve_Time

Irony is the joke's on them though as it shows them up for being really boring cunts

you've never seen a crypto baggie say "SOON" before? that's the joke

soon™ was a joke in the early 2000s before bitcoin was even around.

My grandfather used to laugh hysterically at the 'soon' word as far back as the Korean war. Cryptoheads were late to the party

Your grandpappy was a mongoloid.

thats rude, fuck off nigger faggot

Based

Kek based

Slant eye Park Soon Kyung took his legs in the Korean war

nice samefagging, what a wierd thing to do. probably a jew

Attached: 1540042950791.png (439x290, 140.91K)

Says Dr. Shabbo over here the hook nosed arch Jew

fuck off nigger

Normies unironically want the kill themselves more than the Any Forums NEET does. They subconsciously want to die and that is why they are taking the vax. Normies know just like Any Forums NEETS know that the world is fucked up. They know it’s degenerate, pozzed, and unnatural way of living. Deep down they don’t really enjoy Fantasy Football. At least Any Forums NEETS have a proper way to vent. Look at all the broken people, broken families, people in debt up to their eyeballs, alimony, 3rd world immigration. They want out just like the Hale-Bopp mass suiciders wanted out.

My dad is in his late 60’s granted he’s older, but he was always a pit bull and critical thinker and would often piece together things growing up and figure things out in ways that I couldn’t believe. Never took any shit at all. And he just lined up for the jab like they were offering flavored shaved ice on a summer day. Why wouldn’t he though? Kids are all gone, he’s divorced, his parents are gone and the best years are behind you. And a lot of younger people realize their shit is fucked before it even got started. No 80’s and 90’s comfiness for them.