You have 3 minutes to drop your TOP 3 pickups for this next bull run

You have 3 minutes to drop your TOP 3 pickups for this next bull run

Attached: moncap.jpg (685x356, 77.33K)

>BTC
>ETH
>BNB
Same as in 2018. Did me quite well back then. None of them will suffer from one-pump death that so many alts do and will. Trust, user

Oil
Uranium
Platinum

Commodities are the new crypto.

Attached: 1653542443584.webm (854x480, 2.34M)

The regulatory framework is about to change, and we’re also about to see a liquidity crisis.
I legitimately believe ICP will solve a big gap in crypto that hasnt really been exploited. It’ll come into use when suddenly the legacy systems we’ve relied upon, become counter to crypto because it’s going to eventually consume their marketshare.
Amazon will get squeezed to change their regs, and suddenly “Poof”, all of defi grinds to a fucking halt.

icp already failed
if your altcoin launched in or before a bull market and hasn't pumped by the time the bear market hits it will never recover.
there are no exceptions in crypto for this.

>ICP

Attached: 1403048797850.jpg (680x706, 86.68K)

I've heard these shills before
>it's a coin, but for DENTISTS. It will completely change dentistry
>it's a coin, but for the METRO, it will complete change subway travel
>it's a coin, but for PRODUCE, it will completely change the lettuce distribution supply chain
>it's Sharia complient, it will absolutely go up in value forever.
Nothing in crypto solves anything except moving money from one place to another. Be the place money moves to, not from. Your shit will never pump, and if by some miracle it does you'll diamond hand it all the way up and all the way back down

>when the bear market hits
Nigger we’re in it.
Its going to be months of crabbing and slow bleeds.
Unless tether shits the bed, stay comfortable hovering at 25k-30k, for months on end.

Anyway, its hard to predict the future. Its always obvious in hindsight though.
Thats why I’m invested in ICP. I see it a slow growth that finds its roots and I’ll look back in a couple years to see.

bull run? fancy

what anime is that OP?

this

indeed

this is my pick up, its a Toyota Hilux, pretty nice huh?

Attached: pick up this OP.png (1800x992, 2.67M)

is it 4x4?

Attached: 5558987484543.jpg (250x162, 7.26K)

That Zelda looks hot

that's man

yeah thats the thing you cant use this as a revolutionary way of changing the world. It has changed it but you cant advertize that it will redirect it like this. Not realistic in the slightest

Attached: 5544773388227.jpg (406x364, 118.03K)

>ICP
ngmi

nice blanket user