Heh

heh

Attached: file.png (1196x967, 555.43K)

Upload Any Forums to the eth blockchain. NIGGER!!!!

This is fucking stupid. The only reason blockchain only works for finance is because everything the blockchain does there are systems already put into place and this systems don't need the data to be public, accesible and there is no need for a trustless system.

this is honestly fucking retarded. why waste limited consensus bandwidth?

The midwit is right though...

Peabrains

Wouldn't the wojak highest on the chart be the smartest?

I know so many normies that think ever digital data can and will live on a blockchain…

Based money skeleton

okay store NFTs on chain

data storage is ethereum's only valuable feature. its the fundamental reason why its valuable and moving data storage off to layer 2s kills ether's value proposition. its why data sharding is critical for ethereum. without full base-layer data storage, ethereum's just bitcoin with a worse token.

how old are you and where were you educated?

$50 in ETH per post

Wanna store some data?

It's called RDS motherfucker check it out.

the top of the bell curve is indeed the best

Vitalik doesn't even know how the meme works. The low-IQ and the high-IQ guys are supposed to arrive at the same opinion from different angles.

>muh blockchain use cases

Attached: blockchain.png (2048x1619, 619.49K)

This. Stop trying to force uses for crypto in general, it's all a bunch of nonsense. Literally the only use is to scam money from people.

How viable is to write a blockchain based election software? my country is still kind of behind in that, and i think it affects the lawfulness of the results.

sharding
>KDA entered the chat

>t. midwit