Why is this the next bear market gainer like chainlink was in 2018?

Why is this the next bear market gainer like chainlink was in 2018?

Attached: 42.jpg (250x250, 5.68K)

piss off and go back to discord. we know it's you "onestrokeimdone"

im not even on discord and don't know who your gay little friends are.

then why do you keep shilling this retarded narrative like they do?

what are you talking about schizo

BAT is the premiere bear market gainer. Deluded linkies are NGMI in this cycle. BAT will poke the bear in its asshole

You really are a schizo. This is the only post I have made

Attached: I_am_inevitable.png (1280x720, 1.5M)

Bat actually IS going to be a good bear market gainer you retard, but more importantly I can't believe you scavenged the board for all those posts. What a fucking loser kek

>You really are a schizo. This is the only post I have made #
These posts do seem like a separate entity that pop up when there’s usually already a BAT thread up.

This. Groundbreaking investigative journalism. Kek someone give this loser a pulitzer.

Learn how to use merv.tech dipshit, took me all of 30 seconds.

Sure you did john faggot. At this point im starting to think you might have some mod powers. Lots of people catching bans and you are somehow always the first to these threads and switching your i.p. to have converstations with yourself. Couldn't imagine having two mental illneses kek.

if its too hard for you I'll spell it out
>merv.tech/mentions/biz/all/basic-attention-token?timeframe=1d
>100 rows per page
>ctrl+f link
>ctrl+f bear

>At this point im starting to think you might have some mod powers
It’s a jannie. There are black hat jannies and white hat jannies. BAT threads have a jannie attached to it that is 100% beholden to Jewgle.

yeah theres definitely an evil faggot jannie and a protector holy jannie. Unironically the next link. Same thing happened with link.

sure you did john faggot. you also going to clue us in to how you set up a bot to auto paste your faggy copypasta kek. We know you are a jannie who uses bots and talks to yourself. What a fucking loser kek

you guys are endlessly entertaining, paid google shills, Any Forums trannies, neocities schizo, lightning user, one guy with a vpn, decentr shills, and now jannies, always a new boogeyman to take the blame

I don't believe in HEX. I've also never once posted in a HEX thread. Why? Because i'm not a fucking loser lmao

If thats entertaining to you then you really are a jannie. Only someone who works for free would think that stuff is entertaining. Kek this is the next link john faggot. Clean it up jannie! you work for free!

because BAT is going to $40 but i’ll probably sell around $36 and secure my generational wealth

This. Meanwhile he has a paid data analytics subscription where he manually looks for key insights, sets up bots to auto post, uses discord and bumps these posts. kek you have to be a real fucking loser to go through all that trouble.

>a fat retarded shitcoin victim

>Clean it up jannie! you work for free!
This. You faggits had the opportunity to become Brave verified, but instead you delete our threads and fud the project. We could’ve made you gorillionaires, but instead you decided to take the quick buck from (((jewgle))) Save up those Jewgle points. You’re gonna need them to order rope and ladder on Amazon

hey i’m not fat!!

Attached: B0F8408E-0705-48A6-ADD9-A79BC66E25C0.jpg (576x438, 50.99K)