Please help me

Please help me
I have 190k in cash and want to retire. What should I buy?

Attached: 1621869905556m.jpg (909x1024, 84.79K)

A gun and a few bullets.

literally saito

Anchor offers a slurpy APY of 20%, you should definitely check it out

ETHY.B, it has a 22% dividend yield right now. Paid monthly.

Buy $SWTSX

doge is very affordable right now and Elon has to tweet about it soon.

he did today and it pumped 1.5 cents for like 10 minutes.

That's cutting it close with just $190k. You must own your house and live in a very cheap area. That's not even $150/wk. I wouldn't retire on less than $500k and I live like a pauper, not many are willing give up as much as I do for freedom.
If you have an extremely high risk tolerance I'd say 100% VTSAX. Otherwise 70% VTSAX and 30% safe bonds. How much do you spend each year and how do you do it? My home tax is almost $800, car insurance is $750, and I don't have health insurance. $75/wk is doable for groceries but there's no McDonald's in there and have to shop based on whats marked down. That's $5,450 already, as unexpected $250 bill and your annual budget is blown if you spend the way I do. Consider toughing it out another five years and you will be a lot more comfortable and feel more secure.

Thanks. Yea I live at home and don't plan on moving out but I want to live off passive income instead of working

Invest in p2e projects, they generate great yields, you can check out Hero or Rfox on Bsc
it's only a matter of time before p2e Projects have their moments.

Ride may be a good gem user, it has a lot of big names behind it, like Audi, Hyundai, Disney amongst others, and this shows the solidity of the project.

Attached: 1649775758252s.jpg (140x249, 4.58K)

Living at home is nice, especially if they also cover food. It's starting to sound more feasible. I'd still look at some kind of big fund but since you'll have a roof over your head and I'm assuming they won't let you starve you might could play it risky with some crypto exposure. Maybe 15% btc/eth? From there it's just waiting until they pass and you get the house and whatever they might have left in their portfolio.

SIGA call options. Hell, even shares would be fine.

Buy stables and diversify them in Spool for automated yield user.
It has got decent and juicy APYs.

what do you wanna do with shares stocks are down man

There is this cool dapp called anchor protocol. It gives you 20% interest on stable coins. No risks involved. Proven to be safe. You should check it out.

Railgun is already a project to look out for and it's outperforming when it comes to the delivery of complete privacy utility.

If you're truly bullish and want 99.99% result of retirement then index funds. If you're bearish then as much guns and bullets so you can rob your neighbor's food when the world ends.

The only ecosystem I'm playing right now is Fulbo Galaxy. coz:

>Football game with a distinct punk theme
>Gleam campaign where ppl can win up to $1000!
>Solid Partnerships
>Team is here for the long haul and aims at mainstream adoption

This but Elon already tweeted today

USDD also has 30.17% apr in KuCoin
Stable coins are honestly just better than a savings account at this point