Dividend stonks

Share your favorites any why.
defensive MO, KR, BTI
semis INTC
telco T
lifestyle CWH

Attached: 1653601105356.jpg (4825x3216, 2.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MX_JYpp5lCA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cum stock

Gme

TSM

>holding anything long enough to gather dividends
lol. lmao.

XOM. Everything else looks gay in comparison to the big coom 5.8% yearly dividend (post tax)

XOM shows 3.62 dividend yield on my end, where do you see 5.8?

Also, what do you guys think of TWO?

Best Buy
unironically

Glad to see someone taking my advice from the other day

ABBV is also a fave of mine. look for high yeilders that also have high 5 year compound annual growth rates.

lmfao you are looking at the yield at the current price?
ngmi
I bought in 1 year ago. Sorry user, the gravy train left

>paying captail gains tax
lol. lmao.

you must be some yield-on-cost cuck who has no idea how to measure total returns

MO, literally the perfect stock right now.

Attached: mo.jpg (469x616, 38.94K)

Also dont sleep on VZ, 5g isnt a meme anymore and businesses are starting to load up contracts and VZ should see some nice growth with their internet service imo.

Id love to dividend invest but you need a million dollars to see any worthwhile returns. People like me with 30k to invest don't have any choice but to chase growth

take 25% of everything you invest and buya basket of permanent dividend stocks. pretty nice

Personally like ABBV, XOM, IRM, and WPC. Been thinking about Verizon

Dividend investing is mainly a scam since these companies with high dividends do not invest in growth opportunities, causing their stock to generally flat line. It is also tax inefficient since the company pays dividends with after tax money, then you have to pay taxes on it as an individual so it is double taxed. You would be better off buying QQQ than any dividend stock, especially if you are in your 20's.

dividends are for poor people. no rich person relies on dividends due to the tax implications. you can reinvest them and build your portfolio. the real way to live is borrowing against your assets at 1-2% interest and then have your estate pay it off once you die. for a more detailed and autistic explanation, watch this video
youtube.com/watch?v=MX_JYpp5lCA

Shoulda bought early. The boomers are gonna coast to safety on their blue chips and it is wise to keep some of your portfolio exposed to the safety-of-the-masses.

LUMN