Why didn't you profit from it?

why didn't you profit from it?

Elon Musk is speaking out on the potential of an economic recession
"Yes, but this is actually a good thing. It has been raining money on fools for too long. Some bankruptcies need to happen."
"Also, all the Covid stay-at-home stuff has tricked people into thinking that you don’t actually need to work hard. Rude awakening inbound!"

Attached: elon.png (224x268, 49.44K)

that CIA asset has been wrong on everything

You will own nothing and you will be happy.

Recession to an extent is fine as it optimizes the overextended business. Not a 2008 level recession though.

i hope everyone here realizes that in musks euqation the fool is you

this subhuman literally did nothing. He was chosen by the Elites back when he was balding and struggling with PayPal and the intelligence agencies gave him everything else he needed.
And the "derrr I'm an autistic genius" act that he pushes on-stage and in interviews is clearly a ruse.

it's truly amazing just how jealous musk is able to make random retards

do you also recognize the image used in this article is >10 years old? It's hard to find a current image of him.

take care user.

He has been the first to profit from the fools buying into his vaporware. He'll never achieve anything.

> It has been raining money on fools for too long.

Elon you are included in this statement

Weird: if there's one thing I've learned in the past six months or so is that the left believes inflation is good and rising prices for fuel and housing are signs of a strong economy.

Attached: ELQqhkqjSvOX.jpg (500x532, 108.02K)

He's not wrong. Zombiecorps need to die, free money needs to stop propping up businesses being run politically rather than pragmatically, and fake green dildos need to stop masking genuine problems so that they can actually be solved.

It's going to be ugly, but the can's been kicked and kicked and we're running out of road. Recession now, or full-blown collapse in our lifetimes.

>shills DOGE on twitter to cause a PnD
>"Its been raining money on fools for far too long"
what a faggot

>Have parents who own Emerald mine
>Hire some jeets to code PayPal for you, and bribe government to get the licences.
>Sell it
>Create big sky electric car company and charge $100k for car
>Sell shitstock to Reddit
>They pump your bags x10
>Buy BTC and announce Tesla will accept it, then dump and reverse course.
>Buy Doge, tweet about it and dump on normans.

Very nice.

>He'll never achieve anything
A-user...I.....

>take your meds
Glowing bright faggots

more shills here to save their beloved idol

It's been raining money on Elon Musk for years now.
Tesla is worth 100x more than it's true worth.
So are all his other companies.
He is worth 1% of what his networth is today.

this
fuck this african american transhumanist glownigger special boy and all of his butt boy sycophants

Attached: 1639176891385.png (540x405, 257.45K)

The fools are buying crypto and other stupid shit.

so sit on your wealth and pile money. when the recession hits and these dumb zoomies have to choose between their NFTs, their 3 cars and paying for their house, shit will be sold off to make their payments.
they are a generation raised on debt, use your credit card, spend money on fake ponzi coins etc.
So when the pain hits, the people with assets and cash will buy all the shit off the zoomie millionaires who went broke.

to out-jew the jew, you must think like the jew.
learn to profit from pain

Attached: nKS3JGz.jpg (5312x2988, 1.86M)

Tesla was overvaluated because it had no competition for too long.
Now all car manufacturers have caught up in the field of electric vehicles and produce better and cheaper alternatives.
Tesla's days are numbered.

But muh Tesla robots and robo taxis!

It would be ironic if Tesla dropped to

Attached: ElonAI.jpg (1099x883, 105.68K)