I just ordered a poke bowl that was 2 miles away for me and I tipped 5 dollars because I like to be nice...

I just ordered a poke bowl that was 2 miles away for me and I tipped 5 dollars because I like to be nice. The driver left the order on the first floor instead of the second of a multi family house after I particularly specified in the instructions. I had to do a walk of shame down the stairs to the first floor patio in my very old dota 2 wind ranger t-shirt that came with the exclusive code for a bow, (I don't play dota or much games anymore so don't call me a faggot, it's an at home t-shirt) grey addidas sweat pants, and black slides. What should I do next time? I think I want to rate him a 3/5 since it was pretty fast regardless.

Attached: pepecrs.jpg (250x228, 13.55K)

put on a plain white tee and go down 2 flights of stairs. not a big deal yo

I hate you whiny faggots so much, 1/3 of the time people are waiting outside to get their food.

I delivered shit pre-covid though so maybe everyone is an asshole these days

Actually it was drow ranger
But why can't they read?

i still can't believe you normalfags unironically order food
it's such a weird way of living

you got what you deserve
i will never tip in my life

>Wagies
>Reading
My brain is mashed potatoes at work, I'm sorry user

I chose drop off faggot, why should I be waiting outside? Time is money
I don't want spit in my food, also I heard the food gets cold because they refuse to take orders without tip

shut up and bring my food brown slave

Because 5 bucks was not enough of a tip in your retarded culture.

why does this pepe have dumbass eyes. use the real one

i ate a home made sandwich
it had cheese, chicken, a tomato and a lot of salad in it
tomorrow i'll be making soup, with peas, mushrooms, chicken and shrimp, onions sauce and hot sauce. oh and salad, i have a lot of salad that's about to go bad so i'll add it to the soup instead of throwing it away
i like salad, it doesnt hurt my tummy like all the fat in shitty fast food

Attached: 1653172417511.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

Sir, this is biz, go to the proper board, this is you wasting money not making a cent.

No driver reads those instructions. My house has two doorbells and my downstairs neighbor always tells them to ring number 2, but they never do.

Dashfag here. Let.me explain something to you.

You tip less than five bucks and your food ends up down the street.

You tip 15% and *maybe* I try to make sure your hot food stays hot.

You tip 20+ and I will actually read your candyass special delivery instructions.

No, I will not haul my ass up the floors of your half Black apartment complex for any amount.

And if you start any shit with Doordash I screenshot your address on the map so I can remember who fucked me over.

These delivery apps prey on you retarded goyim and then you brag about being jewed on /biz. The irony

How much chicken though? You need a certain amount of protein per body weight to maintain muscle mass
Faggot $5 was above 20% and it's not an apartment complex wagie, it's a two family home

ngmi

What stops them from waiting for the next time they order something to take a picture of your car and face and do the same to you? Anyway your likely to not deal with that anyway since most people ordering are retarded weak soys or dumb bitches.

Slave

based wagie taking a stand
nice making these fags seethe