What is the difference between finance and economics?

What is the difference between finance and economics?

Attached: D8FC1D82-FC09-43C7-B6FD-F850694BD297.jpg (1080x1080, 145.5K)

ask google zoomie

Attached: 1649635636593.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

wtf is that obsession with spain, its so fking dirty at the tourist spots. is that like people in america all wanting to go to florida and california?

Pretty sure most of these is because of Mallorca, everyone goes there to party

Spain is kind of based. Some islands in Gran Canaria could match California in aesthetics.
Mind you I have only seen Cali in movies

i feel bad for spaniards.. imagine trying to live your day to day life, struggling to pay bills and you have to deal with all the degenerates hanging out in your country everyday..
any spanishbros here can confirm? or do u guys like it because u can fuck all the foreign roasties?

Economics is the gamut of it all: business, finance, banking, commerce..

>finance
anglo

>economics
jewish

Attached: 1641395575912.png (500x457, 151.08K)

Family vacation -> Italy
Drunk vacation -> Spain

Simple as

Economics: why can't I get a job?
Finance: why don't I have any money?

>poortugal

its cheap
not everyone wants to spend one month of salary per week for luxurious holidays in french riviera

spainbro here, most of us don't struggle with bills (very generous social security), but we get mogged financially by almost all other europoor countries. plus we have to deal with moroccans and other shitskins. only good things we have are good weather and decent looking women. Spain is comfy if you don't live here full time and have a nice beach or rural property.

This is out of date. Spain fucked their tourism industry by requiring everyone who enters to take the death jab. Nobody goes there anymore.

Poor people can afford it unlike France, Italy or Greece.

kek I know a girl trying to lose her virginity in Mallorca right now

>woman TRYING to lose her virginity
How ugly and/or trans is this hog?

Attached: 1651392895500.jpg (1391x1405, 355.44K)

they just lifted the vax requirements

her stupid friends are mocking her about it so she finally caved, she is actually hot desu

average w*man

I hate women so much its unreal, another gem lost because of womens pack mentality