LUNAbros It's happening

new-reporter.com/archives/7542

Attached: 1628579087233.jpg (642x279, 108.67K)

>chink killing himself
Meh

Another blood sacrifice
Luna classic is so based

Luna is definitely the Satanists top pick for this quarter

No, we want current holders to kys themselves so their stacks become inaccessible.

>LUNA

Imagine falling for a obvious fucking scam. Anything that had a run up that fast should’ve already alerted you. Same with Sol, but don’t worry goy! New tech always has hiccups (paused for the 5th time now showing signs of a de-signaling and auto forking). Plus look how that stupid slant conducted himself on Twitter - hubris and all. Had it coming. If you lost money in Luna, UST or Anchorage: Good. I hope you went fucking bankrupt. In other words, get fucked, no refunds and welcome to crypto :^)

That's the burn us insiders were talking about, but Any Forums doesn't understand the whale mindset and our psyops

This crypto stuff is so fun, guys. You put money in and weeeeeeee stuff happens.

Attached: 1653053096586.jpg (716x724, 29.84K)

maybe the real luna burn is the people that died along the way

The guy already had 60 million, what did he need ponzi scheme level 20% interest for?
This is who "invests" in crypto?

could this be bullshit? how could anyone put 60million into luna? thats insane

>Taiwanese
No such thing. Taiwanese people is the name of the aboriginal living there before the chinese invaded and colonize them.

Taiwan is a country.

I thought suicide was illegal in Taiwan? what will happen to him?

new taiwanese dollars. i think that translates to $1.8m usd

Maybe it was other people's money?
I don't really see why you would KYS over money lmao. Like go outside and have sex, life is great.

new taiwanese? did they do a Kwon on the old taiwanese dollar?

officially known as the Republic of CHINA.

kek

I mean there are people who've held that much in e.g. safemoon or shiba, and "lost" equal amounts or even more (well, neither of them have _actually_ rugged like Luna though... yet)

and maybe he bought in mid 2021 or something, when Luna was under $10, a

user...

Attached: 1652730110792.jpg (228x221, 12.48K)

>sex

Attached: 1652729057511.png (645x973, 21.46K)

>60 million in a risky asset
>didn't diversify at all
Do people really? Even just buying a few properties would have meant he'd still be doing well and could live off of rents.