Avalanche (AVAX)

okay this is getting ridiculous

Attached: 1617201438382.png (832x800, 333.68K)

Attached: xv1wslhkcxh611.png (713x664, 139.04K)

How many times did we warn you to sell above $100, and yet you laughed smugly and unironically thought to yourself that you were going to become so rich that you would make everyone who was realizing profits at that time look like a retard? If you are still in at this point, you are literally a turkroach, not even a doublespend can save you at this point.

Attached: 1631117182217.jpg (1284x1347, 217.12K)

Wtf is this AVAX invasion
It isnt even down that much compered to others

buy the dip nigga

what the hell happened

I'm getting myself a validator stack if it dumps to $5

You should check out the mETHniggers on Twatter, they're almost ecstatic and now peak fudding Avalanche

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-27 215437.png (595x771, 98.95K)

>mETHniggers
Seems you are the one seething here. Both coins are doing just fine compared to many alts

Yeah some group is definitely launching a short on it and all the normies follow (see Twitter, No idea how tf AVAX fud got so out of hand i see people literally calling Avalanche terrorist organisation or other comical shit, It's beyond absurd), Sad because they should've done it to actual meme coins and not for the already most oversold, underpriced asset in finance

THEY ALL WENR TO ANOTHER SUBNET DO YOU WANT TO BUY 100+ OR NOW THE CHOICE IS YOURS

imagine how low it will be when btc reaches 20k

AVAX is down -85% from ATH brother and it was undervalued even at ATH (In relative terms, Meaning against the market)

It's ugly market and nothing make sense anymore

>my coin is only -65% down from the top

Attached: 2054346355.jpg (452x363, 69.64K)

>went up 40x in a year
>undervalued
You are a nigger, truly

It's up x2 and yeah it's undervalued by x10 on market relative basis

holy shit this is amazing I've literally generated another 10 bonus blocks this evening which has given me 3200 free AVAX and the best thing is the double-mint consensus protocol is literally INSTANT FINAITLTY

literally the best crypto platform going you can literally print money with it why is everybody complaining it is literally brilliant

Attached: 1080full-celia-sawyer2.jpg (740x740, 124.71K)

Pure Proof of Stake loses all its value when people lose confidence in the coin
Avalabs literally gave 2 million AVAX to a Ponzi Scheme

0 zero confidence
0 zero trust
0 zero security

I finally get the joke now, it was hidden in plain sight. the name. avalanche duh

avax is not ppos my retard

>Fantom users and Avalanche users both finally realize the jokes that were hidden in plain sight