Link insider

ok so my uncle works at a big investment firm and they just had an emergency meeting about Chainlink. I could not believe it when he said it to me! He said their quant team just found an alpha and they think this is a huge short opportunity, He could not tell me more for obvious IP reasons but he did send me one slide, see picrel.

Attached: slide.png (1363x532, 80.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/cryptocurrency/do-cryptocurrencies-have-value-or-is-it-just-about-price/articleshow/90588649.cms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yoo my dad works at nintendo and he said OP IS GAY

Shut the fuck up stupid gorilla nigger.

Fuck all niggers. Niggers belong inside a cage

oh no I guess I will have to buy more LINK tokens to help them

now come on this is huge insider info! Anyone? Is Link really on the verge of bankruptcy???

Ask your uncle, he is the link insider after all, right?

no de does not work directly for link try to follow

Probably. Chainlink cannot afford having salaries of 300k for HR, 700k for Marketing and hiring people from Google at a comfy 7 digit salary forever when you can't dump your tokens to financially illiterate retail anymore.

Most investors of Chainlink are at a loss now, that's why price will continue to go down. There is zero appetite in new people investing, so every dump for wage bills will now disillusionize both staff as well as investors. Even early investors in will now move out while they are still in somewhat of a profit. But when it hits $1-2, how many will still be bagholding?

There is a subset who have been lured into holding out till Staking, but no one will care when it's released in a bear market. If you're lucky you get a +50-100%, but it may be in 4 months time while the price is down ANOTHER 60%, so even the poor saps waiting for staking end up at a loss compared to selling now.

Plus, the defi market was artificially pumped with 20% ponzis, which will now probably removed any kind of "guaranteed APY" (APY will soon only refer to yield measured in their own tokens instead of USD, ie inflationary tokens). But guaranteed yield in a safe asset was the entire business case for A LOT of defi investors, no one will buy something and get 5% yield if you just get 5% luna coins now. So with Defi dead, I'd guess the entire TVL of chainlink will go down to 10-20 bn max, corresponding to another 60-80% decline in link prices from today (hence down to $1-2 i estimated above).

you don't have enough information to make that conclusion. you should try getting an indian uncle since yours seems to be mildly retarded.
economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/cryptocurrency/do-cryptocurrencies-have-value-or-is-it-just-about-price/articleshow/90588649.cms

My dad too works at Nintendo

>shorting shitcoins
My god, your uncle is some sort of genius, how did I not think of that

My uncle’s nephew’s dad works for chainlink and he said this is a lie

KYS faggot.

you are a massive LARP.
does your dad work for Nintendo too?

Your uncle molested you didnt he

The nigger speaks. Why are niggers animals? Why do niggers act like gorillas ? Fuck niggers.

Nigger

chainlink the firm doesnt rely on the staking rewards dumbdumb
chainlink itself doesnt even provide datafeed
aso they sold like millions of link every week from 10$ to 50$
im sure they are fine
fudding tranny

Is this your mom's brother, your father's brother, or your mom's boyfriend's brother?

learned a new word today faggot?

justed by hr roasties