It's coming...

It's coming. Regardless of what you might think about the long or short term future of crypto there will be a GIANT green dong to fuck over all the leverage gamblers. The question is when.

Attached: 1625083414621.png (1000x1000, 287.97K)

Another two weeks

Exactly, 9 red candles in a row, whats another 2 more.

Alts basically experienced 9 weeks of -80-90% with no relief, It's the most brutal drop in crypto history by far

Grab some lube: it'll be a rough and bumpy ride.

Attached: Daisy-Pegged.png (960x530, 324.02K)

Don't post your facebook memes here, boomer.

Attached: mike matei.gif (220x220, 574.99K)

How far down is your portfolio?

it's either that or, MicroStrategy and Elon will get margain called and crash the entire crypto market.

Very unlikely. Whales have their money in spot not future positions the funding rate would be took expensive.

It 100% is coming and nobody can deny it. They’re in full denial. THE BIG GREEN COCK IS COMING!

going to zero first

Why would they buy futures instead of spot and the real thing?

but everyone is saying 22-24k is the bottom.

Fat green one to 36k incoming.

Not sure, but haven't they both been taking out loans against the btc to buy more btc? Maybe it's only Mr Saylor that has done this. Either way, it's a scary thought - we'll see what happens.

Attached: 1569363257570.png (892x1038, 186.55K)

When Russia declares victory

This weekend. Hope you bought.

it is impossible for me to time the bottom
I got lucky during coof and actually timed the bottom for a bunch of shit but likely not to happen again
feel like I should just buy in now and eventually it would go up even if it goes down a bit more

There’s so many shorts binance wants to collect right now

If that's true that means they can singlehandedly crash all the markets, defaulting that debt would be monstrous