We all watched our chances of owning a home totally evaporate in the span of 2 years

We all watched our chances of owning a home totally evaporate in the span of 2 years.

You literally cannot live like a caveman without having millions of dollars.

Attached: 1565623961094.jpg (560x564, 59.23K)

>millions of dollars

Move out of the city, retard

I'm gonna buy a foreclosure with cash from some poorfag or overleveraged landlord.

Attached: f935e3d1-5e03-4b31-821c-f4d5ab01b538-Turkey_vulture.jpg (2854x1777, 369.94K)

>dude, just like, don't make any money! Never mind the fact that affordability is still magnitudes of order above what you'd earn!

Gee, I forgot chicken farmers can afford 350k houses

Nobody owes you a house. Nobody owes you a Lambo. Nobody owes you a yacht.
Work for it!

Uh oh WOAH

Ok boomers. Sorry we didn’t have our wealth handed to us on a silver platter like your generation did.

houses are still cheap af in America proper (not the bug-people megacities)

Cities are filled with nigs. Wake up white man. You've let then takeover everything. Wake up.

>State swoops in and pushes property taxes up 2x cause we need maximum security to stop ((school shooters)) and think of the chiiiiiillllllldreeennnn*

Heh nothing personnel kiddo

Attached: 1649779593523m.jpg (901x1024, 89.14K)

>wealth handed to us on a silver platter

What's with Millennials assuming Baby Boomers are trust fund kids? We all got jobs to pay for our stuff. Get a job, you lazy bum.

I HEAR YA!!!!!!! THESE SNOWFLAKES DONT KNOW HOW GOOD THEY HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDNT GET TO BE A HOMEOWNER AT 25 BY SMOKING DOOBIES AND JACKING OFF!!!!!!!!!!! I WORKED MY TAIL OFF AS A FORKLIFT OPERATOR SO MY KIDS COULD HAVE A ROOF OVER THEIR HEAD AND FOOD ON THEIR PLATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- BOB

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I STAND WITH ISRAEL
PHILIPPIANS 4:6
IF YOU DONT LOVE IT LEAVE IT
STOP THE STEAL
CHEVY BOY
69 CAMARO SS
20 SILVERADO HEAVY DUTY

The point is it's much harder to "work for it" nowadays. To the point where it's impossible for most people to achieve it in any reasonable amount of time just by working a normal job.

Yeah you had one job that paid more than enough to support a family and houses were as cheap as 50k. Now days you'd need to work 3 jobs and even then it's likely not enough. You couldn't do it these days boomer.

I TELL YA WHAT BOB. BACK IN THE SUMMER OF 72 I WORKED ALL DAY AND NIGHT SELLING TICKETS AT THE MOVIE THEATER. ONLY THRU THE SWEAT OF MY BACK WAS I ABLE TO GET THROUGH COLLEGE AND DRIVE A NEW MUSTANG.

AINT NONE GIVING ME ANY HANDOUTS
THESE KIDS DONT KNOW HOW GOOD THEY HAVE IT WITH THEIR CHEAP TVS AND SMARTPHONES. THEY DONT EVEN HAVE TO GO OUT TO FIND GIRLS!!!!

Fantastic parody writeup, fren

Attached: 1653647285248.jpg (948x754, 82.21K)

GLAD TO SEE THERES STILL A FEW HARDWORKING AMERICANS LEFT THESE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF THESE CRYBABIES GOT OFF THEIR KEESTERS AND STARTED PUSHING A BROOM THEYD OWN A HOUSE BY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- BOB

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I STAND WITH ISRAEL
PHILIPPIANS 4:6
IF YOU DONT LOVE IT LEAVE IT
STOP THE STEAL
CHEVY BOY
69 CAMARO SS
20 SILVERADO HEAVY DUTY

FUCKING AMEN JIMBO, THESE KIDS DONT KNOW NOTHING

With the rise of starlink you have NO excuse to not move to a $10K house in the middle of nowhere.
>muh gurls
>muh poomunity
>muh family
Go compete with other normalfag retards like you then and stfu.

Attached: 1653683852955.jpg (2048x1365, 360.5K)

Which one is it? Cities are expensive or cities are filled with black people? You can't have both, faggot