Tell me which projects you’re following, user. Come on, I don’t bite

Tell me which projects you’re following, user. Come on, I don’t bite.

Attached: 1582614908606.png (512x463, 133.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCeNs9fXVv9Jix6UWqIzjorA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yikes

I'm following $GEX, no not the lizard, the currency, I'm still waiting for that juicy dip

wont tell you shit only bc that pepe specifically looks like a perv

I'm following many but right now I'm paying attention to my self improvement

SEX$

There's actually a coin called "SEX"

Hows that going for you

$HBAR and $XCAD

Currently my youtube channel.

youtube.com/channel/UCeNs9fXVv9Jix6UWqIzjorA

mmm controversial coin

$XLM is pumping right now, so I think I'm going to sell my bags, wish me luck

im scared of opening that

Improve your editing and you might make it

Metaverse as a service projects like $LACE are killing it, so I'm with them

Attached: 1653586555960.jpg (1140x1600, 136.09K)

IP GRABBER IP GRABBER IP GRABBER IP GRABBER IP GRABBER IP GRABBER IP GRABBER IP GRABBER IP GRABBER IP GRABBER IP GRABBER IP GRABBER IP GRABBER

>metaverse
ngmi

I'm not going to tell you what to buy. I'm going to give you two projects to research, and if, AFTER you've done you're research (as in reading the white paper, partnerships, their goals, their team) you still want to buy, then feel free to do so

Pnk - subjective Oracle and decentralized justice system. Hopes to handle all non objective data coming to the Blockchain in the future.

Vra - tech that seeks to differentiate the difference between a bot and a human. Companies will be able to tell when they're being scammed by fake views or bots to inflate the value of something

But if you just want to invest in something that's absolutely retarded and will do nothing, then you might as well go all in on D0Bo

>metaverse

just play vr chat man

Oh, If I had to recommend
I hate pollution, and I'm not killing my planet, so I'm with eco-friendly projects like $LIKK who actually rewards you for using their carbon-free service

based eco-friendly user

>carbon credits
mmmmm

>killing my planet
not my problem

I'm on Rfox, a metaverse project with varieties of products, and i think there's a bright chance of making good money here.

Attached: 1651140966110s.jpg (125x125, 2.66K)