Spent my 20s in a relationship with one woman

>Spent my 20s in a relationship with one woman
>current net worth is high six figures
>considering breaking up with her to pursue more attractive women
Is this is a wise business decision?

Attached: download.jpg (241x209, 7.44K)

If she makes you coom well, and she's not fat, the looks do not matter too much. How do you like her personality?

The sex is mediocre. She describes herself as asexual but does it because it makes me happy. Her personality is decent but all her takes on any issue are straight out of the NPC handbook. No surprise, but would like a woman to be submissive enough to take on my worldview.

sounds like a real aspie gf

Attached: 1651159489677.jpg (1170x1023, 221.71K)

omg marry and knock her up NOW you are a fucking retard

>mediocre sex
>does it to make you happy
>follows mainstream media opinion
go next

Stop wasting her time, retard

>She describes herself as asexual but does it because it makes me happy
dump that bitch

attractive girls are making your networth month over month by just fingerblasting themselves on tiktok or whatever. Gambling, drugs, and sloots are a quick way to kill your business.

Just go to an all inclusive resort in Punta Cana and have the occasional threesome with her and some horny bride-to-be who's there for her bachelorette party.

There's a couple of things at play here.
1. The environment: It's vacation, unlimited food, alcohol, etc. You're basically living like a God on Mt. Olympus but with a bunch of Dominicans serving you. That's fine, tip 'em well and talk about baseball.
2. While the bride-to-be is ideal, the second best option is a girl you'll have no way of contacting ever again. This is for the lack of headache to deal with after your girl sees you fuck another woman. She'll immediately view her as competition and go on the defensive UNLESS you mitigate it with proper framing. Her getting married in a couple of weeks is the ultimate pacifier. She's not going to throw away her wedding by doing anything besides putting you and your girl fucking her all week behind her, "her last hurrah" before being a proper lady.

The best way to frame your girl as the "winner" is to cum inside of her and have the other girl lick it out of her pussy. I'm aware at how crass this might sound but it's the ultimate way to get her addicted to fucking other girls with you. The angle you take is commenting on how jealous the other girl was that you didn't choose to cum inside of her. This builds the frame of your main girl that she's the desired one and flatters her ego. The best attention from a woman's perspective is being the envy of other women. Inadvertently, she become more attracted to you because not only does she know first hand that other girls want to fuck you, but you put her in situations that elevate her perceived status.

You're welcome.

It sounds like you settled too soon. Some are able to do it, others can't. I don't think this will shake out of your mind, especially if you think the sex is mediocre. This is what split my ex-wife and I, along with her goddamn spending habits.

>She describes herself as asexual
lol you've never made her orgasm. learn to please women in bed fag

start choking her during sex
trust me

based post but this is why I go to Vegas and use seeking arrangements. the DR is probably much cheaper though...

Very likely. I thought I was gonna die alone when I met her.

No, not if you love her at least.

She was there before you were "rich". I would stay. Roasties and gold diggers are "attractive" make up clowns and good fucks but they will ruin you.

Not if you want LTR
if you're a pump n dumper go for it

>She describes herself as asexual but does it because it makes me happy.
May as well just tell us that you're an unattractive beta

You need either a bigger dick and/or better technique. I had a 28yo female virgin once, a wall flower called herself asexuel aswell when I fucked her I had to use both hand to hold her mouth closed as she screamed while the window was open. Afterwards she came from when I touched her breasts and stroke her pussy while wearing her jeans. Yet I sadly had to dump her because I developed a depression over my medical studies. My life is still fucked up. I hope she is happy today.

Old fag here.
It depends on the kind of man that you are.
"A man with options with never settle."
Regardless, your 20's are meant for young love and to work hard.
30's are meant to make it skillfully and financially independent of women, but be able to establish and endure long relationships over 3 years.
40's if you did things right, you will have women knocking at your door ranging from them being 25 and up. Women are open to anything at this point, they know you are successful and can choose any woman you want.
You can set conditions such as a wife who is fine with you having other women, or even better, 3rd world whores.
Good luck.

Attached: 1652669175356.jpg (628x960, 61.25K)

Holy shit, good info. Thanks for posting this.

You're lucky she hangs around your poorfag ass desu

Sounds exhausting desu. Yet is it true if someone has a pineapple symbole on he or she is open to swing. I have a fucking pineapple and palm tattoo on my shoulder since 2020 kek. Yet because of corona I never traveled or swim in public so nobody has ever sees it except the woman I dated here in Germany

Max her cc and them get yourself a new women

You were supposed to slay teen puss from 16-23.

My GF is short, a little chub, but is so red pilled on N+Js it's insane. Sex is ok but nothing to write home about but she does like anal and swallows. Damn I should wife her up just typing this out