I really think we’re fucked, like, completely, cuz if you check how good is layer 0 doing as trend right now...

I really think we’re fucked, like, completely, cuz if you check how good is layer 0 doing as trend right now, you’ll see that literally nobody is interested in that piece of shit. Am I a complete retard for getting into sne?

Attached: 1602587458965.jpg (700x803, 35.79K)

YES

>layer 0 trends
really nigga?

No you are not the only one

Who wins?

Attached: 1611115212587.jpg (456x384, 32.3K)

There are for sure some other retards who are into sne. You are never alone, user

me as always
I haven't lost my virginity because I never lose

lol based

nobody is interested in that shit because no one understands it and is not needed, bad combination

That's pretty based as fuck to be honest

WE HAVE A TRUE CHAMP RIGHT HERE

Attached: 1602525854125.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

based

>EDGE compunting
>cloud storage
>Web3 able VPNs

Actually sounds not that bad, but according to their roadmap it looks kind of a frozen project

I checked that they did an AMA today and there were like 40 people... you're not alone for sure

or a slow rug pull as some people say

Chart looks fucked, that's true, but I don't think it's a rug, otherwise they wouldn’t do an AMA or continue work on their project

>"layer 0"
>he still believes in buzzwords that mean nothing and snake oil technologies
13 years and still zero real world use case across thousands of shitcoins - your tulip mania is over

ALL BY MYSELFFFFF I DON'T WANT TO BE ALL BY MYSEEEEELFFFF

OH SHIT

That's the thing,they have a project that could be a game changer but it's just words now

Are you sure? I don't want to lose all my money

that's true

Attached: 1600001412521.jpg (976x850, 59.65K)

So would you recommend to invest in sne or not? Sorry for asking, I'm pretty new in crypto

>I'm pretty new in crypto
then stay away

>I'm pretty new in crypto
You don't have to mention that, we all know