My grandfather is donating all his money to black people

He feels guilty for being racist and is donating almost everything he has to black charities. He’s already given hundreds of thousands. Wishing I was memeing but it’s sadly true. I don’t think there’s gonna be anything left for us when he passes

Attached: 5AAA0E6C-6281-4CB1-8267-94F06F1C6097.jpg (700x578, 57.63K)

doesnt he know they're just going to spend it all on spinning rims, crack cocaine, and niggerlicious luxury brands?

please be baiting

Your grandfather seems like a good man

Good men do not leave their families with fuck all

Holy fuck. I really do hope this is some type of racist bait. Shit.

I am sry but people like this should be honour minecrafted

user it is probably even worse, a niggerlover like him is probably a cuck as well. I would bet my bag that he had your gammy bred by a bulls over decades. And you probably even kissed her. Truly sorry my fren

Most cursed thread I’ve ever seen on BIZ

Attached: BBB52B79-315A-4C95-B62C-689B960655EA.png (530x564, 86.28K)

Get him declared incompetent and then take his money for the family.

>probably a cuck as well. I would bet my bag that he had your gammy bred by a bulls over decades.
-strong- possibility if op is not larp
if you live anywhere around Tennessee or further into the deep south... im not sure what to say. someone had to make all those vhs to limewire bull mounting guides. and they all have southern accents

now do your part, spend the next 40 years paying taxes so jamal gets gibs

This shit right here.

Put him in a care home with niggers

thanks for the new rims white boi

thanks 4 da paper whitey

based boomer dabbing on humanity

j..just give it to blm, they'll put it to good use.

As a joke tell him you're gay and in a relationship with 2 strong black dudes. If he applauds it, there's no hope homie. Better get to saving

Das right crakkka! Yo grandpops be my sugardaddy

Attached: niggress1.jpg (334x306, 12.04K)

Make a compilation of black dudes sexually abusing white people (men and women. Just scroll thru Any Forums for examples ,they seem to be on the same track as ur grandpa

Also show him pics of nigs doing nig things like the Donk cars and gold chains.... Also go full B-rabbit and act black naymsayn cuh?

Convince him to spend it all on educating women in sub Saharan Africa, he will probably go for it. Women's education is strongly negatively correlated with birth rates. You won't get anything, but at least you'll be doing the west a favour. Hell, maybe help him in researching groups to donate to, maybe he'll be so impressed, you'll get some control over the donation money, which you can siphon from.

Attached: 1653586641349.jpg (680x540, 103.56K)

your grandfather is based