I think I’ve learned the true meaning of suffering once I realized that rebase lands are essentially worthless until...

I think I’ve learned the true meaning of suffering once I realized that rebase lands are essentially worthless until they actually deliver their promises, which according to their roadmap, it still seems like it’s going to take them a full year before that’s feasible. Fuck.

Attached: 1605858745852.jpg (482x427, 189.52K)

Its almost like cryptocurrency's are a huge scam, isnt it?

I'm glad you learned something, user

what an exciting cliffhanger don't you think

>cryptocurrenc's
*cryptocurrencies kek

It's the biggest ponzi, good thing is we are relatively early and can still profit from this

Idiots talk however they want

imagine buying imaginary land lol

back to you,

You got 2 chances right now
1st, you cry all day long about your investments which doesn’t explode yet 5 mins after you bought them. Do some sad threads in Any Forums to get some attention.

2nd, You're patient and let the money work for you, forget the investment somehow and have a look on their news. Who knows, maybe your land is going to worth a fortune somewhen

You call me idiot? FUCK YOU SON OF A BITCH

>true meaning of suffering

A full year it's not that bad, considering that this year is complete fucked, they were probably going to postpone whatever plan they had for 2023 anyways

So true, they will don't lunch shit until market recovers slowly

Main issue with biz faggots is that they have the patient of a toddler

I learned the true meaning of suffering when I realized i had a small pp

We are not the same

biz faggots are actually not to help

Wow, you are really suffering. I'm sorry about that

I appreciate it user, it means a lot

Metaverse is definitely a thing which will skyrocket in some years. To invest in such projects early isn't a mistake at all. It's huge profit for some risks. Just if you look back in a decade you will know if it was a good investment or not

And what do you want? to launch this year? that would be suicidal, stop going for quick gains and think long term, that will save a lot of suffering

if you say so, I'm going to believe you

METAVERSE IS FOR FAGGOTS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

NO

The huge opportunity will bring the 3rd worlders