This is the play for the next 30-40 days

1. from today to next week, btc will dump to 27k to scareshit everyone.

2. then it will pump to 34-36k in the span of 10 days to liquidate bobo (also in confluence with the stock market rally). Everyone will be fucking bullish here.

3. Finally it will print hidden bearish div up to daily/even 3days rsi & then make final capitulation to 200wk ma (although it might wick down to 300w ma at 18k).

4. From there, the bear market will finally be at the bottom & we'll start 3-6 months of accumulation.

Attached: theplaycap.png (1521x822, 150.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alternative.me/crypto/fear-and-greed-index/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

another TA faggot

Blah blah blah. Every day you TA fags say something different.

Sounds feasible.
TA has its place. BTC got rejected off the 200DMA in March and is a downtrend ever since. Following TA, you would've spared yourself all of that downturn.

You are correct.

How about this, Buddies:

>First, 3 BNB + 0.5% of total buys
>Second, 2 BNB + 0.3% of total purchases
>Third, 1 BNB + 0.2% of total buys
>Each buy, equal to or more than 0.2 BNB will be eligible as a ticket
>Total award is 1% of total buy
>No hold restriction, free to sell or add liquidity
>From 31st may 12:00 PM UTC - To 3rd June 12:00 PM UTC

Could all be found at Moox product

Burger holidays always carry the risk of flash dumps. You should be slurping now but keeping cash loaded just in case the whales want to play games this weekend.

EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR A FAKE RALLY DUDE, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN
>Two more weeks, trust the plan, the squeeze hsnt been squozed

>1 post by this id
>tranny spotted
>opinion discarded

yet another TA faggot

Ok here's the play
>shits myself

stocks are positive what's the deal, we're literally 1 to 1 with the stock market for nearly a year and then all of a sudden we're not? MAKE UP YOUR MIND YOU FUCKING RUGGERS

thats becuase BTC must go below 24k before we poomp like stocks

Who's everyone?

>EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR A FAKE RALLY DUDE, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN
SPX & IXIC are already rallying from 2 days ago, and everyone with brains can see that it's not the bottom. The fake rally is already starting dude.

BTC as a more risk-on asset is inherently lagging. That's why today/next week is more probable for BTC to start the rally

I do agree with your view but Fear and Greed index are almost all time low, would it drop that deep again?
alternative.me/crypto/fear-and-greed-index/

>7 blood candles in a row
your rape is imminent, indicator-user. the range bottom was breached and now your bottom will be breached.

Attached: cbt.png (919x259, 18.61K)

Kek the mandatory short squeeze to liquidate the 50 IQ Bears before the dump begins

if you're afraid you might miss the upside rally you can always start to DCA long from here.

Although personally I won't open more than 10% of my position here (the price's still too high)

>TA
>OP is literally talking about banks and exchanges doing scamwicks
What happened to this fucking board.

It will retest $25keks
If it bounces it bounces to $32-42keks
If it doompa it falls to $1-10keks