I’m truly concerned about the fact that you guys REALLY are stubborn with the doxxing stuff… That shit can’t be...

I’m truly concerned about the fact that you guys REALLY are stubborn with the doxxing stuff… That shit can’t be that harmful, right? I mean, if you get some money for it wouldn’t you do it? Wouldn’t you consider doxxing with sublime?

Attached: 1601112521252.jpg (976x1024, 64.17K)

Anyone who's scared of doxxing has something to hide. Maybe they're paedos or some shit like that

I wouldn’t have a problem with doxxing but I don't need or get a loan so that’s just my opinion

or even worse, vegans

or even worse, greenfags

you're pretty much irrelevant so who cares?

You need to do some KYC anyway, if you go to the bank or getting a crypto loan, there is not much difference, so I don't get the point about that complaining or worrying about that topic

or even worse people allergic to gluten

>NOOOO I CANT PAY TAXESSSWTFFF NOOOO KYC

I think it's more about the principle

Actually I think gretting a crypto loan is a way easier process

Do you really think the crypto loan platform communicates with your tax office?

I believe soo too

taxation is theft

Or poorfags

Yes but crypto was meant to leave you anonymously

Can you elaborate on that? Because it feels like a scam no matter how I look at it

Or vegan gluten allergic greenfags who are poor as well

What principle, sorry but if I were to fucking lend some money to someone I don't know I'd much prefer to know who the fuck that person is

Yeah and rich people don't even pay that shit, is just the gov stealing from poor people, fucked up

I totally got your point, I just saying, the people who are complaining are the ones who think crypto should be anonymous and they are bad because they want to may know my pussy smell, dog name or whatever

Yes yes I would, I slurp some coins in bear market and pay them wen this shitshow is over... wait can I borrow money under my own terms?

hey that's me

no

Glowing bright fednigger