The only thing that can save crypto right now is Ethereum 2.0

Cheap and eco friendly. Literally our last chance.

Attached: blejjgg.jpg (231x218, 7.82K)

Eth is done. Imagine not selling a coin with $500 gas fees

isn't flare networks launching in less than a month?
has an eth virtual machine built into it so everyone will just transfer projects over cause no fees l m a ooooo

>eco friendly

Thanks for falling for *their* psyop

>Cheap and eco friendly
COOOOPPPPPEEEEEE

Bsc is cheap and eco friendly

>eco-friendly

Attached: 1648963241632.jpg (632x1952, 117.25K)

Anything on here is an absolute bullshit, nothing on crypto is possible to be "Eco Friendly"

Every other altcoin already does what ETH2 is supposed to do. Its slowly losing its market share and by the next bull run, ETH will become a legacy coin

nigger that's literally avax right now.

ETH is what dragging this space down. ETH whales greed and over defending of Ethereum forced us to have a crippled chain as the face of crypto

They'll keep forcing down other protocols that *share* their market, They'll keep triggering bear markets when ETH start losing momentum, This is never ending cycle because ETH cartel have too much power within this space.

>ecofriendly
good luck on your transition, i know it can be hard sometimes and the feminine hormones can make we stressed out. but everything will be worth it once you reach your 30s with a perfect body

Attached: penis.gif (235x177, 755.34K)

you misspelled cardano

you fell for cardano

>eco friendly

Attached: 34564356.png (552x726, 33.02K)

Fuck it,
>Blockchains that are not quantum resistant will die eventually

>isn't flare networks launching in less than a month?
Yes and nobody is paying attention LOL. Next month they'll give me 9000 FLR that I'm not selling for less than $2. Free money baby.

Kek, All Quantum resistant blockchains aren't audited
>How can we be sure they are quantum resistant

Attached: 1640617057867.jpg (225x225, 8.47K)

there are many replacements. ETH not needed its a maxi coin now.

Attached: 5334332223423.jpg (444x504, 23.08K)

didn't you get the memo?

eth 2.0 is canceled

it's going to dump to $3 and it will cost $25k to send a transaction

This. Luckily I think their share of the crypto pie will reduce over time. They think they have a dev advantage (which they do) but they also have a massive tech debt disadvantage which will cause them serious problems vs upstarts when it comes to utility and costs.