ROTH IRA, why not go 100% in leveraged ETFs?

It feels like cheating. Capped at $6k a year but with something like TQQQ it's more like 18k a year

Attached: Capture.jpg (987x658, 156.7K)

Eurofag here
Im moving to us next year and i will never get into these financial scams like 401k, roth , credit cards ....

Lmao... how the fuck is a roth a scam? Cause you can't withdraw it for like 5 years?

roth is after-tax money... up to 6k a year because burgers are retarded and the government wants us to save money. But then when u pull it out you don't pay taxes on gains

Credit cards aren't a scam. Please don't bring your retarded homo ideas to America.

SEP IRA ftw. Roth is for plebs.

Please stay in your shithole retard

wat is SEP IRA? Pension plan? I am not a fucking boomer

Attached: 1633805781217.png (431x353, 183.34K)

If you own a company or are a 1099, you can get an SEP IRA in addition to a personal T/Roth IRA since you wouldn't have a 401k like a W2 employee would

You can have an SEP and a Roth at the same time since the SEP is associated with a business that you own and the Roth is associated with you the person

A SEP IRA is like an IRA, but it doesn't have the traditional contribution limits per year, AND the money you out into a SEP IRA you can count as a business expense.

This is because a SEP IRA you're supposed to match your contributions to yourself for your employees (at certain percentages depending on amount).

The upside here is if you have an S Corp where you are the only employee, you can invest a bunch in your SEP IRA, and you don't have to match investment for any employees because it's just you.

I have a Roth IRA where I do my 6k but then I use the SEP to put money away while lowering my income.

Always thought about doing this as well, maybe leveraged s&p instead but saw some fud about how you should only hold leveraged etfs for a day or 2 because of the volatility going down? idk maybe some kike fud cause they want us to make it when we're 65 kek

Kek what a scam. This joke of a society isn't going to last til you become that old.

You shouldn't hold leveraged etfs because they are inherently riskier. The chance you go bankrupt is way, way higher. Theoretically the EV is the same, (excluding the high expenses), but because of probability, double the leverage does not just double the chance of bankruptcy within a certain period, but will increase the chance of bankruptcy by much more than double.

>You shouldn't hold leveraged etfs because they are inherently riskier

Ok so assuming you keep the leveraged ETF a small enough % it shouldn't matter? The issue with roth is its ONLY 6k per year max, which seems pretty small

This. Also Roth has income limits.

my brother

Life is great
Employer conribution in Eastern Europe 1.67€ / month
I hate this fucking hellhole

Look into leverage decay. It's the real kicker on why that strategy would be a very bad move.

what if i held TQQQ in my roth for 10 years, decide to sell one day, and the next day i buy back in at the same $ amount. would my risk exposure be any different?

In theory the federal government could pull the rug on you and change the rules. Obama was talking about it back in 2012 when it was revealed they Romney had 4 million in his Roth IRA because he had made some aggressive and successful plays. All on the notion that "That isn't what these accounts are for" (but in reality because it was politically convenient to lambast a rich person shortly after Occupy.

They could also pare back the income tax rate and introduce a VAT instead. This would make your safeguarding against income taxes meaningless, since now they can just go after your spending.

Shit's fucked, nothing is guaranteed.