What is the future on fintech, will crypto replaces traditional banking?

Will bank co-exist with crypto, or can crypto excel without the banks?

Attached: 1637686661178s.jpg (125x78, 2.66K)

it will take time but , eventually it will happen

Thumbnail as the op pic ngmi

no

banks will make their own thing and everything else will be made obsolete, unusable or illegal

I believe crypto will soon overtake the banking system, because of the easiness for cross boarder payment, and many industries are jumping into crypto big time

Attached: dfghjkl;kjhg.jpg (125x115, 2.67K)

Fuck bank, I hate banks

Attached: weew.jpg (224x224, 7.18K)

Yes. There are ecosystems that will integrate banks into cryptocurrencies as well, but will make the transition easier first. For example, Gaming, P2E ecosystems, Metaverses will therefore continue to trend. I think that after competitive games like Blast Royale arrive, a trend can start in the mobile e-sports field.

Death to newfags who unironically upload thumbnails.

Attached: Greta-Noose.png (600x765, 428.4K)

It will never overtake it mate , both will become one

Definitely, most crypto projects are going into crypto payment big time, I paid my flight ticked using xpress token in travala
Binance is always supporting this cause, so the future is bright

cryptoxpress , cedefi project with great potential , take it , gonna explode soon

Attached: 1641215902860s.jpg (250x230, 4.22K)

What made you to said so?

I don't think this will happen anytime soon because crypto payment platforms charge high fees per transaction and several countries aren't crypto friendly

2 countries already made BTC their legal tender, and I believe some others will follow suit.
Though it might take time but cryptocurrency will still take over

Not all crypto payment platform charges high user
I have used cryptoxpress in both travala and bitrefil, the charges are affordable and pocket friendly.
As for countries that are not crypto friendly, it's just a matter of time buddy

Why has it dumped so hard tho user?
Long way down from ath

Exactly my point, it's just a matter of time, crypto payment will be everywhere, more countries will join soon

Market is hitting hard on everything, 28k BTC, 1.7k ETH
Nothing's escaping the heat

The banking sector is working hard to FUD all of crypto and deem it worthless.
Why?
Because peer-to-peer currency trading does not need parasitic leeches like bankers.
Do the math.

How's it going with their South America partnership and stuff?

The process is still ongoing, the team is yet to update the community on that, but I heard they will be commencing their monthly token burning soon

Most alts are down to -90%, so its not a big deal.
We should look at what it will worth in future

>Will bank co-exist with crypto, or can crypto excel without the banks?
Yeah, in the same way there will still be software developers sitting in an office doing nothing for 95% of the day co-existing with software developers working from home on call almost 24/7 because they sit on the internet all day anyway and actually enjoy programming.

Attached: 1598653679153.jpg (2272x1704, 1.18M)

Watch projects like BlockBank become the future of banking user

Attached: images (2).png (554x554, 35.66K)

It's normal buddy, let them try their best
If they don't FUD it, it will appear to be that crypto is not legit, seeing more fud is a proof of how legit crypto is, and the more the fud, the more the industry keeps growing higher

Attached: future.jpg (225x225, 8.46K)

kek. no more bank for me

Almost all crypto projects has dumped over 98% from their ATH
But I am not afraid, since the project has more use cases and future plans, I'm ceasing the opportunity to buy more rather and stake to earn passively.

Attached: 1637141754521.png (600x1078, 485.48K)

We know that's what they say they will do, but are they living up to those promises?

Hahaha, that's so true though

Obviously, but how that possible, do they offer banking services?

That's why a smart investor will look at its roadmap and buy grab the dip to his advantage