fintel.io/

>Misc:
squeezemetrics.com/monitor
market24hclock.com/
tradingeconomics.com
wallmine.com/
tikr.com/

Previous:

Attached: 0a7871b11440e7e8fb51a266274c6a1f.jpg (500x500, 123.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA
youtube.com/watch?v=4LSuZGlqL34
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Baking.

>mfw I didn't sell and didn't look at my port for a month

Attached: memarrino.webm (1010x874, 1.66M)

That IS an African American man

It's literally over today isn't it bros
youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

Attached: 1645153264248.jpg (1080x1080, 81.9K)

Jannies are fucking retarded

Attached: 1650817476986.webm (234x418, 575.01K)

>shitty baggie thread
pathetic

Attached: 1645640955813.jpg (992x1828, 243.67K)

KEK

>he shorted the bottom

Attached: 1653502916719.png (128x128, 32.05K)

Kelly criterion.
The guy putting half his portfolio into short term puts on any stock with no edge or even 20% edge will go broke 100% of the time. Bet sizing past a reasonable point leads to assured total loss

Universe is balanced to punish gamblers. Even with 60% chance to wine very trade you go broke at high bet size.

Over time, all the people who don't follow this and take too much risk go to zero. Steady compounding or even rapid but still fairly sized compounding bets are ideal over even high edge yolo

Half my spare cash went into spy $405c for november
What do i put the other half in? Just more $405c? Maybe $410c?
Price target $420 at least

Attached: B3686D43-8EE4-4670-86CD-15603C463DF1.png (722x728, 473.6K)

Attached: jannies.jpg (1075x1428, 1.36M)

The market is fake.

Attached: 1653423763786.jpg (420x416, 59.76K)

market is hulkin up

Attached: 1653312310656.jpg (400x400, 37.21K)

I made it above 25k today /smg/
Thank you for all your help
We're all going to make it

Attached: 25k.png (182x108, 9.16K)

So instead of taking the hit and curbing inflation we're just going to let it go so the boomer wealth doesn't go down for a few more years?

Attached: 1475732436900.jpg (686x576, 36.6K)

Bizniessical implications of UVXY 2 cents away from going green?

It's a boring day. Post some /smg/ movies to watch, besides the big short and margin call.

this is an hitman market

Attached: hitman.png (876x701, 228.3K)

We’re in a bear market and a recession, do you fucking retards think this means just straight line down? We arent crashing yet

SLAM EM HULKSTER

Inflation has already peaked and begun to decline.

how bout the big long and margin hang-up?

Attached: 1512753163547.jpg (600x600, 30.2K)

Had to cut my AAPL puts because market gaped up

Attached: FTtKZQaUcAABrsQ.jpg (1536x2048, 601.48K)

It's crazy to be how hard this bounced up over the last 2 days. I can't find a single 2-3 bounce where this happened before in the last 10 years except for when the Fed came and saved the market in March of 2020.

BVLL! SVRGE!! BVVVVVVLL!!! BIG BVLL COCK CVCKING SISSY BEAR CVCKS!!!! SVVVRGE!! BVLL BVVVLL BVVVVVVLL!!!!!

Attached: golden bullrun.gif (258x382, 3.94M)

SPX 6000 LFG

So you mean this pump is fake and gay?

the longer it takes the slower our recover will be. the faster it is the better

Warren Buffet bought Activision stock, MS is supposed to buy it at 95 dollars per share.
It is currently $78 dollars => 22% gain.
Will go through sometime between now and June 2023
[I know this is old news but I wanted to share]

siga chads lfg

Floored (2008) is required viewing.

>he still hasnt bought oil

I have been bobo posting for the last week to encourage other bears to keep pressing. The reality is that I'm 100% long and want to crush my enemies.

Attached: b60.png (1018x782, 136.24K)

>sold the bottom

>bought the dead cat bounce

Reminder that interest rates will continue to go up until q2 of 2023

Attached: wojak.png (785x857, 779.45K)

MONKEY CHADS LETS ROLL

Yes. I sold my calls right before I posted that. I didn't expect it to go up this much. I thought it would take at least a few days to 2 weeks to recover this much.

Fuck you I just bought puts

I’m thinking we really crash when one of three things happen here.

1) Inflation increases again beyond previous high

2) Next quarterly GDP shows another decline

3) Housing prices begin collapsing through additional rate hikes (more of a slow motion crash I presume here)

Thoughts?

The Fed DID save the market recently. Did you miss where they said they'd pause hikes in September or when there was clear evidence that inflation had peaked (core PCI inflation today tells us that it has). Tightening is not going to happen and there will be at worst 2 more 50bp hikes. MELTUP.

This market is brutal

ok this is based

Attached: clownmarket.jpg (500x500, 53.51K)

>bought leveraged longs on coinbase and sold at +9%, then bought leveraged shorts
Did I get lucky?

always has been

Attached: KungPow.webm (294x125, 2.87M)

>waited all morning to buy in because it looked bullish
>bought the top
i dont understand, how do i manage to do it everytime? is there some kind of market psychology they know where they can tell exactly when people like me will buy in, so they can dump?

i saw the used car price index cratered.. if there is a lot of rapid demand destruction, the fed could ease up on the hikes.. I don't think that will happen but a lot of people do think that

>buys SPX long term

Attached: g.png (984x688, 1.62M)

>they said they'd pause hikes in September
they didn't, the market is just making up headcannon

Insert Coin (2020)

>Did you miss where they said they'd pause hikes in September or when there was clear evidence that inflation had peaked
They didn't say this, and a tip for readers: When you see posts like this, you can assume they're also being made elsewhere, e.g. reddit, e.g. tik tok, e.g. all the other normie places where shills go to defraud the public.

>Did you miss where they said they'd pause hikes in September
Was this the same day they said they're planning to extend rape hikes into 2023? Bullish

field of dreams, goodfellas. rip Ray Liotta

Did the whole market jus trouble top? I’m

STALL STALL STALL

You have to hold for longer than five minutes. Try five years.

We literally had a stronger bounce in March of this year, the hell chart are yoy looking at?

uhhh user you okay? did you just have a stroke?

Attached: 1653574895413.jpg (837x744, 110.21K)

F

those are all pretty good catalysts. the jew whose podcast i listen to keeps saying capitulation from retail panic is what usually causes a crash rather than an orderly selloff and that hasnt happened yet. and as we know, retail (at least younger retail) has le diamond hands
we'll see if the boomers with their life savings in aapl get worried and sell when any of those 3 things happen

ok anyone else thinking the SPY pump will continue or did i fuck myself? will it end brightly green?

always buy 3:50pm EST, check resistance lvls

FUCK FUCK FUCK I MISSED THE OPPORTUNITY TO SHORT THE MARKET AT SPY 412!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 33p80u1n16d72.jpg (1280x1654, 276.85K)

thank you for your service

Bostic and Bullard have both said it

>hurr paid shills are going to Any Forums to defraud retail investors who are already broke from being long TSLA since the start of the year
Okay

They're full of shit, a sustained bear market in the S&P will NOT be allowed to happen if inflation has already peaked.

Do I sense a.....loss of upward momentum?

Attached: 1652666182445.png (987x702, 1.06M)

ETH breaking

Seconding this. Also for international investors Empire of Dust (2011) is required viewing: youtube.com/watch?v=4LSuZGlqL34

Attached: It's all so tiresome - black guys driving trucks.jpg (957x1024, 85.03K)

bro, im trying to day trade. not bullish in the long term. looks like i got fucked today.

what ISNT fake and gay?

My heart is filled with hate

Derisk into 3 day weekend? Or something more sinister about memorial day weekend?

consolidation, mild dump then continue. they need pocket money for memorial day long weekend 5head.

Anyone who isn't secretly a lizard thinks the pump stop two days ago, so I'm not sure there's any reason to ask this user.

BOBO IT WAS A JOKE NO I DIDNT MEAN IT LET ME SELL I'LL BE AAAAAAAAAA

yeah, hatred for bobos

Attached: 1646231169452.jpg (667x670, 30.19K)

Leviathan. It mentions the stock market for roughly 30 seconds, the rest of the movie is mutant fish monsters. Very bullish for AQB

Attached: 1651546654472.jpg (636x477, 37.47K)

>demonstrably false narratives continue to pervade everything they say
Yeah we're all so broke from TSLA

What do you day trade, options?

You're a follower, not a leader. You don't take risk. You're the last to join a fad after it's already peaked and the popular kids have moved on. You're that member of the herd who only crosses the river after the alpha has shown that it's safe.

other candidates:
>big companies default on variable debt post rate hikes
>plenty of countries other than sri lanka start defaulting, leading to panic
>russia situation escalates once more
>the "strong job market" that the fed keeps postulating as such collapses (e.g. in anticipation of a recession by companies) and unemployment goes up

>bro, im trying to day trade
that will get old quick

PUMP DAMMIT PUMP KEEP GOING SPY IS THAT ALL YOU FUCKIGN GOT YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Crypto not participating is great

>the fed could ease up on the hikes.. I don't think that will happen but a lot of people do think that
i think them even implying they will is enough for a short term rally. and i think even if they actually do, that does NOT mean we'll be out of the bear market

Good riddance to Shito

Cope overload. I seriously hope you don't believe any of what you're saying and are only spreading FUD (because let's face it spreading fud is funny).

You day trade SPY?

Why can’t we just get rug pulled and move on? I hate this cock and ball torture the fed insists on

For bobos

Attached: 1653664137700.jpg (300x347, 21.26K)

They will ease up as soon as humanly possible because the market can't take even 2% rates any more. We're at 0.75% now and the market has crashed about as fast as it ever has in history.

Satanic trips, does this mean the market is getting rugged today?

during this market ive been trading 3x etfs because the market has been doing big moves most days like 2-3%. im trying to take profit fast and early and not get caught in some unexpected move because it swings all the time.