It wasnt supposed to be like this bros

it wasnt supposed to be like this bros.....

Attached: 0220527-093413.jpg (1440x590, 81.9K)

isn't that bad for an export driven economy like Russia's? Doesn't China devalue their currency for this exact reason?

if a currency is backed by actual real world usable goods it does not de-valuate

who could've seen this one coming?

Nice bait

You guys really can't say you were wrong huh? You have to take this red team vs blue team shit to the grave

Out of control deflation is bad. Deflation within reasonable margins is good for the people, which is why governments across the world hate it (Japan,US, EU). It really doesn't matter to the producers, so long as it's not out of control, it's the government that really hates it.

>can’t sell only buy
>holy shit ruskie bros we are geniuses!

Attached: B1C635A6-0E66-482F-8FC7-70B61BF835B8.jpg (360x500, 46.97K)

Nope a strong currency is good for export driven countries.

Zelensky bros we got too cocky....

Attached: 9a6.png (600x800, 52.84K)

it's funny ppl love making fun of dudes for being short despite height being directly correlated to how well fed you were as a child. Making fun of manlets is roughly the same as laughing at people for being born poor. Then these progressive empaths vote for obama who's like 6'2'' but they think he went through struggles because he has some melanin

Attached: 1652294899372.jpg (768x892, 69.33K)

lol chill out, I don't have any stake in the matter. people make a big deal about the ruble going up or down vs usd but I don't think the exchange rate is really that important. Really it comes down to if the west can find alternatives to Russian gas and oil. If they can. Russia is fucked. If they can't, Russia is still in the game. Im bought into us oil and gas after the sanctions but I don't think Europe can really last the entire year without Russian gas so I'm planning on exiting my position during the summer peak oil demand

I don't think Russian currency is actually backed by physical gold. It's probably paper. I'm assuming that's what you're talking about.

from my understanding, a cheap currency means more people are willing to buy your stuff. a more expensive currency means people will look for cheaper alternatives...

anyway Russian currency isn't really freely floating anyway since Russians can't trade ruble for other currencies

Depends on what are you exporting.
If you export useless shit anyone can make then sure, strong currency is bad for you.
If you are exporting natural resources and products no one can survive without, then you are gucci.

>Strong means good

Why the fuck is Europe so dependent on russia O/G anyways? The UAE and even US can produce fuck tons of it.

Yes you little limp wristed faggot jawlet

Just more proof that we need to switch over to green/renewable energy. Fags in oil and gas love these high prices but dont stop to think that these high prices are what will be the deaths of their careers.

looks like the sanctionchuds are taking another fat L

RUSSIAN GAS IS VALUED IN EURO IN THEIR CONTRACTS

that makes sense. if the rubles becomes too expensive, wouldn't it make us and middle eastern oil more competitive vs Russia however?
it's cheap and there are existing pipelines to move it so transport is cheaper.

If you want to invest like goddamn Buffet, you have to use Streeth.

>Street Art NFTs by world renowned street artists.
>9 Industry leaders renowned globally and experienced partners
>Doxxed KYC Team

Wow that must mean they can import everything they need for super cheap russia must be rich