I'm honestly getting tired of watching everyone absolutely cope and seethe over the same things over and over again

I'm honestly getting tired of watching everyone absolutely cope and seethe over the same things over and over again.

Biz is just full of retarded faggots who do nothing but complain on and on about the same shit, I remember a time where it used to be more than that. People would actually discuss things that mattered and things that were actually legit.

Is this really what biz has become?

Attached: 1652900083095.png (1000x1000, 25.67K)

Too many pajeets.
Markets are down, will be going further down for the next few months. Hold a little cash and wait, no big deal.

This place was once okay and had some success, but because there's no barriers retards flowed in and also this place is targeted with psyops hence all the retarded suicide threads. Or maybe people are just so weak they'd kill themselves over money, idk

The fuck you guys expected to happen?
If you fuck up at life you end up on the internet. If you suck at the internet, you get banned, bullied and chased off every platform until you end up here.
Any Forums used to be a place for people uninterested in the socialite faggotry of normalfags. Ended up a refuge for the unrecyclable refuse of humanity. Thought they could be useful in keeping normalfags away, turned out said refuse is as normalfaggy as they come, just bad at it.

Attached: EFG.jpg (600x600, 17.6K)

>I remember a time where it used to be more than that
kek no biz has always been 90% shitposts and LARPs

Attached: 8349843.gif (220x165, 442.75K)

Maybe you joined in a little too late.
You should've seen it at one point - anything that happened irl would be discussed with the most educated and valid opinions.

It is kind of annoying how whining based and not solutions based this board is. I come on here and it's like groundhog day: crying about the latest shitcoin scam, crying about dumping markets, crying about the housing market, crying about landlords, crying about the federal reserve. Rinse and repeat every single day.

good post. this website fuckin sucks now every board is just a different flavor of the same boring.

This board is dead just like the rest of the internet. Remove the paid shills and psyops and what remains is so pathetic you aren't even allowed to see it. Real organic discourse will never be witnessed ever again. Every corner on the internet just turns into a scripted tv show filled with fucking ads.

We've had some good threads recently. And pajeetspam is far lower than it was at the height of the bull market.

yes, I agree and unfortunately when I bring up the same kind of discussions about Metaverse-as-a-Service, it's a whole mess and whole spew of people thinking it's a shill. No matter what you discuss people talk about everything being a shill.

Attached: 1652925782795.jpg (1024x723, 174.62K)

True.

Fairly true. But it's still filled with people seething over LUNA and LINK, all the bullshit.

zoomers literally live to impotently whine about things on the internet like children. oh and to 'win' fake gay arguments on the internet that nobody started or cares about

> LE PSYOPS
lol you sad loser

No wonder people seem to be moving to discord/quora/reddit. There's some sort of legit-ness, if I may. And it's all that's there.

>I'm honestly getting tired of watching everyone absolutely cope and seethe over the same things over and over again.
Said OP, while seething and coping about the same "Any Forums is shit" rant that gets posted here every day.

Attached: 1653022710282.jpg (640x632, 81.04K)

Anything that anyone posts on here is a pure shill. You know that that's how this works right?
Every crypto shill pushes their shit on biz. It's not new.

So yes, I bet my left testicle that you're a shill

>Is this really what biz has become?
yes

Attached: 1653665499611.jpg (640x640, 31.47K)

>r*ddit
sure, everyone keeps thinking of reddit as the harvard of shitposting. and everyone wants to be there.

Unfortunately this is all that it's ever going to be now.
There's no way out of shit other than this, there's a whole situation with everything being messed up and everyone shilling their bullshit now.

Somehow it's all quiet and silent now that the market is down, but the second it starts getting better, I bet that t's going to be a whole shitshow with everyone claiming that their shitcoin is "fundamentally strong" and every memecoin is going to moon.
And every millionarie is investing in their shit.

All with no proof to show.
This is truly how it all ends.

i just come here to steal intellectual property in form of pepes. here is my newest creation.

Attached: imadethispepe.jpg (1000x1000, 148.51K)

>harvard of shitposting

Attached: 1653508944102.jpg (447x438, 15.72K)

>imadethispepe.jpg
baste work, senpai

Yeah, that's pretty much what infuriates me as well, it's ridiculous to see how nobody ever talks about actual business ideas.