LUNA 2 LAUNCH DELAYED

uh-huh...

Attached: luna2.png (1206x660, 100.58K)

The “scammy-nomics” were failing in test, and it was easy to see when kwan was stealing.

how many seconds before LUNA2 crashes under $1

holy shit we are unironically going to make it

why would anyone (not retarded people) go into Luna again after this fiasco?
You enjoy losing money? Is this some kind of findom shit?

Yes Luna classic will make it, Luna 2.0 is DOA

LUNAC 1$ and Do Kwon's incarceration EOY!

>/
CONFIRMED WE ARE GOING TO MOOOOON

Are we all just saying/agreeing with this notion because we want our bags to pump? Or is there actually some merit behind this claim?

He is some form of sand nigger, spamming the boards nonstop with Luna classic FUD, oldcoin baggie who lost $900. Now he excited for some squid nft’s by new Luna in 2 years.

Probably high risk / high reward. Put money at first and get out as soon as possible while in profit.
But I do agree with you, no one with common sense will invest in that project after the ponzi demolished. There's no trust in it anymore.

I have millions of WLUNA and LUNC spread out among a few wallets, and I can't even transfer funds between any of them at the moment.
I honestly don't know what to think anymore.
Just make my LUNC $1 a piece and get it over with, I don't care about the airdrop.

Attached: you-need-to-laugh-sometimes.jpg (643x654, 127.69K)

This coin is the ultimate all or nothing gamble. If the shit that needs to happen to salvage this thing happen, then it will unironically blow-up to $1+

>I don't care about the airdrop
Ser, do the needful pic rel.

Attached: 4686298495.png (741x117, 16.24K)

Do LUNC holders receive LUNA v2 and retain their stack of LUNC or will we have to dump the shit and rebuy?

What will the price of this shticoin be?
I'll bought like $10 worth of Luna a few days ago before the announcement so I'll get an airdrop probably, but idk If I should just sell that immediately

Holders retain their stack and get airdropped luna2. I and many others intend on dumping l2 immediately.

You know, if everyone did this and there was a burn it would actually not be a bad idea. No doubt Do Kwon would mint trillions more just in spite though.

So it begins, bet you wish you invested into something like HBAR by now didn't you? The HBAR foundation is putting in work. Don't be an idiot user, invest in a real project.

We'll all be billionaires before the end of next month.

How do we determine the price of luna2?

Is Luna 2 airdrop tomorrow?

2 more weeks.

yes it's now dropping tomorrow, supposedly

>RUMOR HAS IT