Do you judge when 30-40 year old men deliver you food...

Do you judge when 30-40 year old men deliver you food? College kids seem to be the most horrified when I show up to their door.

Attached: DBBE8D09-AF45-42F6-9E1B-F1B484C4C00B.png (335x325, 149.59K)

Thought never even crossed my mind

no I don't care and I never tip

I always pick up my za at the store and save on the delivery fee/tip

I watched a show about autistic people dating. On the show there was some 62 year old man autist who was apparently a virgin. Never had a gf before so maybe even KHV. It dawned on me that I am rapidly approaching that point (late 30s). But im not autistic, whats my excuse?

No I'm too antisocial, I make food delivery drivers leave food at the door and I don't go out till after they drive off.

are you suggesting there is some sort of problem here ?

> On the show there was some 62 year old man autist who was apparently a virgin

I'm normal so I can't even imagine how someone gets past the age of 16 without having sex. That's honestly disturbing and pathetic. Not nearly as pathetic as trooning out but still pathetic

You may as well just get a hooker at that point, bromine.

for what ?

nobody cares dude, people only care about themselves. They're not wasting their time judging you.

Society is collapsing. In a traditional society your parents would have hooked you up, somehow. In modern society your boomer parents flailed their arms while spending money on useless garbage and somehow expected you to just "figure it out". If it really bothers you, then there are obvious ways to 'lose' it.

I worked with an older dude years ago that also delivered pizzas. he looked like Roland Orzabal from Tears for Fears. Never said anything negative about it. I remember his wife was a fat pig and he ended up divorcing her years ago.

play co-op games with

>whats my excuse?
you're probably looking for women out of your league.

no i work in "food" service and there are a few 60+ year old women, why would i care about the age of someone trying to work

But that doesnt really count. Its essentially like using your hand kinda

No. I just don’t want spit in my food

It used to annoy the fuck out of me when I went to buy cigarettes or beer and the attendant would try to give me shit about being too young instead of just selling me my shit.
I'm not taking any lectures from a 35 year old that works at 7-11

this
i respect anyone engaging in gainful employment

No one gives a fuck about when you take food to them OP unless you’re fucking up the order. Stop overthinking shit.

No, I get jealous because I'd like to do it but I have a $70k car and normies already look at me weird for getting into it while dressed like a bum out in the middle of a weekday.

You have autism and don't realise it?

I know that show.

I dont think so... there are actually some qt autistic girls on the show, so im starting to wonder if I should pursue qt autistic girls, they are usually way out of the league of the guys they date (at least in terms of looks) on the show, which I imagine is a result of them not having many options. Im sure they would jump at the prospect of dating someone who isnt a mental midget.

fucking based

>late 30s

mid 20s it's already completely over user

Assume hes the owner and some called in sick. Based owner making sure I get my pizza when its still warm.