Guys is he talking about us?

Guys is he talking about us?

Attached: arewethebaddies.png (724x595, 58.45K)

He's sounding like a boomer more and more by the day. Have any of his holdings ever produced a legitimate operating profit or net income, sans Jewish accounting?

this should be obvious but normies are economically illiterate. companies that dont make profit should cease to exist

Attached: Carl.jpg (600x450, 41.09K)

Obviously this

He thinks anything he says is pure wisdom and truth, doesn't he?

He's talking about anyone who came to this board or started investing in stocks/crypto in 2021 or later, yes

I'm getting so sick of these fat Jewish niggers who want to tell me how hard I need to work when I could work 80 hour weeks and only watch my future of ever owning a home or providing for a family get further and further away.

>recession comes
>good businesses crash because everything is expensive
>stupid, false "too big to fail" businesses get bailed out by the gubmint, buy out small businesses
He might as well just change his name to Goldstein

just work smarter bro

>Recession comes

Let alone we just went through artificially made period of socio-economical suppression, because of muh cough

Attached: 2314347547.jpg (1020x574, 216.53K)

I do scientific research for a living

Then maybe you should research how to make more money so you can buy a house.

Attached: 1635274908375.jpg (474x521, 32.16K)

>He's sounding like a boomer more and more by the day. Have any of his holdings ever produced a legitimate operating profit or net income, sans Jewish accounting?
Does it matter? He's employed tens of thousands of people, put over a million EVs on the road, sent multiple crewed missions into space, provided high speed internet to tens of thousands of people who don't want to live in cuckburbia or cities. Any billionaire who provides actual products to the world should be rewarded compared to most who are just paper pushing kikes.

Attached: 1344884505717.jpg (396x374, 56.34K)

Actually I think I should research some fucking addresses in minecraft

Yes, yes it does matter. The work culture at these companies, despite Elon's idol status, sounds like hell. People are tired of subsidized billionaires preaching to them when they are just trying to get by. Anyone can be a visionary and hire the right people to get it off the ground, as in his case. He's smart but he's no different than an eccentric bizraeli who made it.

incredible how much you can accomplish when the government subsidizes your floundering businesses!

He only bought those companies though, he haven't actually done any work himself. It's not he that did all those things, it's the companies he own and it's workers.

He's basically a modern slave owner.

rekt

>He's basically a modern slave owner.
Considering the heritage he owns are blood money from a South African diamond mine, it's not incorrect. A generation of slave owners.

I think it's really just a conflict of interest. Autists want EVERYONE to spend 10+ hours a day sitting on their ass and problem solving abstract things.
Normal people don't give a shit about any of this stuff. 1,000 years ago a normalfags life was just as good (probably better in many ways) as they got to fuck, eat normal food, have kids, chill out at the beach, maybe work some crops outdoors for luls (actually this isn't really hard work, it's a lot harder to be autistically using your brain intensively to learn 10000 new concepts a day).
Basically nobody needs shit like Ethereum or Teslas or Smartphones. But autists obsessed with productivity and gay shit like computer algorithms want to force everyone to be a weird skinny eunuch that sits in a kindergarten-like office with plush toys and diversity posters working overnight shifts to solve some autistic IT puzzle while on Adderall, anti depressants, and 4 other types of consumer meds (that make the economy better since your contributing to big pharma! Yay!).
Man fuck autists lol.
All of this could have been avoided if their dads took them to a prostitute.