>DUDE JUST WAGE SLAVE FOR 70 YEARS LMAO

>DUDE JUST DO PROJECTS OUTSIDE OF YOUR 12 HOUR JOB JUST INVEST YOUR MONEY BRO LMAO JUST DCA AND RETIRE 10 YEARS EARLIER THAN THE 60 YOU WORK LMAO BRO JUST GO ABOVE AND BEYOND JUST WAGE SLAVE MORER GET A SECOND JOB GRIND THAT SHIT BRO MAKE MORE MONEY DUDE JUST PAY TAXES JUST LMAO NOT EVEN WORKING A THIRD JOB IN 2022 BRO DUDE JUST DO SOMETHING YOU LOVE AND NEVER WORK A DAY IN YOUR LIFE BRO LMAO NOT EVEN KNEEPADMAXXING IN 2022 BRO JUST STARVE YOURSELF AND INVEST ALL YOUR MONEY THEN LOSE IT ON CRYPTO WHILST DOGCOINS MOON LMAO CLOWN MARKET XD BRO JUST CREATE NEW IDEA AND SELL IT THEN NEVER WORK AGAIN HAHA BRO JUST BE MOTIVATED TO DO STUFF BRO HAHAHAHAHAH XD LMAO JUST SUCK UP TO PEOPLE GET THEM TO LIKE YOU BRO HAHAH JUST NFT BRO BRO JUST INVEST IN INDEX FUNDS FOR 8% RETURNS YEARLY, YOU'LL MAKE IT ONE DAY BRO JUST TRUST ME BRO

Attached: 160240656014.jpg (600x600, 38.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s619UZVloFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

user, retirement is a relatively new concept in human history. Up until 100ish years ago, you worked until you died. And you didn't have the choice to accelerate your career by going to a coding class after work. You were just shoved into a factory or field, worked to the bone for 12-16 hour days, and that was that. Yeah, I think work life balance needs improvement in America, but you're fucking retarded if you'd trade this life for one 150 years ago, or even 2 generations ago
>t. An older millennial who has family members that were pulled out of school to work back breaking labor at 8 years old because that's just what you did back then

>DUDE JUST BE GRATEFUL THE ERA YOU LIVE IN BRO MY GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDDADDY DIED BREAKING HIS BACK IN THE FIELD

YOURE JUST WEALTH JEALOUS

youtu.be/s619UZVloFc

Attached: 1650510834313.jpg (577x433, 55.63K)

Yeah, you should be thankful. Considering you're in Any Forums, I'm assuming you wouldn't last 1 week in a modern blue collar job, and definitely less time out in a field.

You seem kind of like the guy that through all his suffering, say you won the lottery at 40. You'd just end up killing yourself

Well does that apply to you too, since youre on Any Forums as well??

Kill yourself you retarded faggot

Attached: 1648629469522m.jpg (936x1024, 103.41K)

>you should be thankful
Kek kys nigger , back then at least you could go into a ship and fuck off into unknown countries while now you couldn’t even enter a restaurant without proof of vax & sucking globohomos dick

Fucking this

thank you sir for bestowing upon me the divine conception known as 4channel, i am forever grateful sir

this isn’t even remotely true in any culture where multigenerational families were normal (most of them)

Reminder these people have names, addresses, and vulnerable children/wives

Alternatively, just be really cool and leverage nepotism. Most people I know don't spend any time outside of work learning new things, they got their jobs because of friends/family and that's how they get their promotions.

Yeah but that would take work and nobody wants to work.

thanks for the reminder fbi

Attached: evil.jpg (738x836, 344.81K)

Just spend recklessly in your 20s and off yourself by the time you turn 60

Attached: 9D991B12-3D03-4208-92CE-0CC37A3ED0AA.png (187x269, 47.69K)

I fucking love these posts

>INDEX FUNDS FOR 8% RETURNS YEARLY
I fucking wish lol

>you're fucking retarded if you'd trade this life for one 150 years ago, or even 2 generations ago
Yes, yes I would.

>You were just shoved into a factory or field, worked to the bone for 12-16 hour days, and that was that.
More the industrial revolution and it's consequences, which is what cased most of the old order to die and led to communist autism all over the place
Things just got unoquivably worse during the 19th century and it is only in the last 50 years that in terms of work-life balance things are almost at pre-19th century levels. And that is starting to backslide in places like America with their cult like obsession with work and 'unoffically' working extra hours

how fucking depressed do you have to be to for LINK over something like bit. bitDAO is the future, Get real user.