Why is there nothing that's pumping?

Why is there nothing that's pumping?

Attached: 667.jpg (840x854, 366.03K)

markets are dead bro
fed has stopped printing
tether mc decreasing
they were literally tge only things propping up the market
no one but you and a handful of people have actually bought crypto in the past few months
90% of all biz threads and replies are generated by bots
everything is fake and dead
why are you still here?

Suicides are

because the jews are rugging:

energy
stocks
bonds
crypto
food
travel

the economy has been a ponzi post 1971
and now it'll all crash, TerraLuna style
hope you stockpiled food, you'll need it
also - don't live in highly populated areas...

Attached: 1651784938430.gif (475x289, 3.14M)

>pops all ponzi bubbles all at once

Attached: Jerome_H._Powell.jpg (1200x1500, 355.85K)

nigger initiated breakins and murders are

DOT is pumping user

Attached: 1631365063373.png (1302x678, 123.86K)

12% PoS inflation on top of a 8-16% stagflation environment with 50% more global currency....

go back to school

>stagflation
what is that autistic language

>90% of all biz threads and replies are generated by bots
Literally first time I've seen someone else address this, guess it makes sense given the numbers, everything is artificial as fuck right now

Nothing is pumping, but I could flip some NFTs for some quick gains.

High inflation + little or negative economic growth.

Just go back to cooming you degen

Deliberate suppression. Bitcoin gets massive slurp action that gets slowly sold off by arbitrage bots run by FTX. That kike is trying to kill bitcoin, BNB, Luna, Link, ETH, basically anything that's a competitor to SOL.

DOT's getting a bounce and more to follow. But the answer to your question is that we are in a bear trend for the past 6 months.

There's nothing really to discuss anyway. Any Forums was defined by the Trump boom years when we had 3 bull runs in crypto and a stock bullrun. Any Forums itself is going into the deepest bear market ever because it's never existed during a real bear.

Ok mate, it's time say some words about Streeth NFT Bomb!

>Mints & auctions iconic Street Art NFTs
>KYC Doxxed Team and Audit by CoinScope
>Fully safe personal Vault

Market actually died yesterday

>stagflation

In economics, stagflation or recession-inflation is a situation in which the inflation rate is high, the economic growth rate slows, and unemployment remains steadily high. It presents a dilemma for economic policy, since actions intended to lower inflation may exacerbate unemployment.

This crushes disposable income == no one can afford to put money into the slot machine, that in the end doesn't produce any value == that even in a PoS 0% inflation you'd still have the outside pressure or low wage growth, high unemployment and massive inflation.

do you understand good sir

Attached: trap.jpg (2737x1825, 1.57M)

I'm just here for the FOGE

More specifically,
>income does not increase (on average)
>prices increase (on average)
that's stagflation, and we're entering the first (please link me if I'm wrong) potential hyper-stagflation event

this means lots of things
>sell pressure on gold increases
>lowers gold price (faux and temporary)
>stock equity goes down
>reduced buying power in the 800k+ home market
>reduced ARM loans
>reduced bank profits
>reduced ability to purchase
>reverse-repo market tanks
>tether tanks
>crypto tanks
>stocks tank
>reduced/stalled average salary income
>increased prices
>the real shit
Big money is in both stocks and crypto, and they *always* pull out of crypto first (because historically more volatile, it also recovers first). It's a canary for money-movement in general.

There's at least a 5% dip still inbound on the main markets (SPX/NASDAQ/etc), with some potential easy wins on VIX/UVXY/SQQQ/SVIX/SVXY/Firearms/Security/Transportation, but make them count like they were your last plays, just in case.

I pray I'm wrong, but if not:
>It's been a fun ride, but shit's about to get real, bros.

Attached: 1645195007332.jpg (1024x695, 139.85K)

Lol typical zoomer who has only ever lived during a bull market. Welcome to the real world, where recessions happen and nothing pumps.

Lmao jfc

Learn to short those who hate you, user.