99% of Crypto holders are legitimate retards

I work for Crypto.com as support

The amount of retards that hold LUNA is insane. These people are legitimate subhumans, with less than 70 IQ, unable to comprehend how a simple Google search would help them and save them the time and effort it takes to reach out to me. But they still do. wtf

Also ama

Attached: Weirdga.png (112x100, 15K)

These normies are crucial to the mass-burn movement for LUNAC.

why are you larping on a tibetan throat singing forum

>customer support finds retards
You're not special.

Attached: 1634912732434.jpg (1219x1229, 702.86K)

>some minimum wage low IQfag complains about slightly lower IQfags

I would say that they probably pay me twice of whatever you earn, but 0*2 is 0, retard

why shouldn't I buy some LUNA classic now? When the new network is up, people will punish that Do Kwon by pumping the price of the old coin and it will explode.

Luna is going to pump to $1 on monday and I'll be a billionaire while you're still a poorfag.

Ha i know that from normie crypto telegram groups, extremely stupid especially the nonwhites

Saddest part is even the whites are stupid

How many people straight up ask to get their bags refunded?
Bonus points for sob stories in their messages.

We had around 50k inquiries from people asking if they can get a refund of their losses. Their reactions when they received 'no' as an answer were quite hilarious. The funniest case was this 50 year old American boomer who's son had told him to invest in LUNA, he had bought around $35,000 worth over the past few months, he ended his chat with "Thanks, I don't have a son or money anymore"

pretty kek. share more user sama

Attached: 1651186537277.jpg (640x480, 81.14K)

Sir pls no judging my intellugance. I may be looking retarted but I very intelugant some time. But most time my IQ no exist.

This.

How long do you think Kris can keep his scam alive?

I work in fraud for a bank and we get these sorts of cases all the time. You'd be amazed at how much people are willing to invest while doing absolutely no due diligence whatsoever.
Scammers will call people and say they have money 'waiting on the blockchain' and that they just need to pay a fee to get it back. Retards fall for it every single day. Some fall for the same scam multiple times.

>50k
holy shit

Anyone using crypto.com is legitimately retarded.
There, I fixed your post.

Nice digits. That would fuckin be hilarious if that was the case and LUNA 2.0 liquidity gets sold and reinvested into LUNC. Can you imagine a Korean seething and kvetching like a kike jew?

what's the most you've heard someone invest in LUNA?

>disowning your son over a 35k bet you made yourself
born2ngmi

more stories please