This market is beating the shit out of me. Really slogging the old nogging if you know what I'm saying

This market is beating the shit out of me. Really slogging the old nogging if you know what I'm saying.

Attached: cope beating guy.webm (336x600, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

northjersey.com/story/news/paterson-press/2021/02/24/paterson-nj-death-suicide-police-beating-victim/4575307001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that guy killed himself a few years later

Which one? All of them should desu

link?

What the hell is happening

northjersey.com/story/news/paterson-press/2021/02/24/paterson-nj-death-suicide-police-beating-victim/4575307001/

If you gonna kill yourself, make sure your body won't be found.

kill all cops

Wow the cops only got 6 months and were dealing drugs too. What the fuck
Fuck the police, and im republican

Or some american police are just corrupt niggers.

He's literally in hospital on a bed, and can't defend himself. Special place in hell for these cunts.

the dude who hit him and was dealing the drugs got 66 months

i'm a democrat and suck cop dick while licking their boots so long as they are bothering rapepublican incels like you
sorry sweaty, you lose =-)

burger police
> "to serve and protect"
is there a worse shithole on this planet?

So? A few years? Dude should have got life. Using the badge to push drugs and strong arm people with no accountability is literally against everything decent and true. Dude used being a cop to be a made man.

>Not 666 months
Missed opportunity.

Attached: 1653153958169.jpg (555x574, 35.63K)

there are, but at least they're not pretending to be something they're not.

I built a track day car for a cop and his sticker on the window was "to punish and enslave" yeah, I had to put a lean on his home because he didn't pay

>Haha Blue Live Matter fellow MIGApedes! The police are on OUR side and definitely not beholden to the interests of the state and whatever they can make out with while they're on the job! Haha!
>What do you mean ACAB? Nooooo! I support the policerinos! You can't say that about my copperinos! They know I support them and wouldn't bash my skull into the pavement!
Just a friendly reminder that the only reason for why cops are cops is because they're low IQ and got C's in high school and literally couldn't do anything else. A lot of little man syndrome fuckers too who like the power trip of having a badge and gun.

this. Cops are not your friend unless it's a DECENT rural community.

Planet of the Apes was a documentary

Attached: 1650154485538m.jpg (851x1024, 94.68K)

same it's like all of a sudden I am trading against smart people.

fuck this, absolutely. I've been converting usdc to usd and wihdrawing constantly to my bank. might buy some real stocks. crypto is unironically over

>two people prominent in clip
>"that guy killed himself"
thanks user i now know who exactly killed themself cheers

But user, have you considered FREEDOM AND THE MOON! personally I have no freedom and have never been involved in the space race, but still...

does a cop leave jail alive though?
I guess maybe crooked ones do