BTC breaking through 29k like nothing

>BTC breaking through 29k like nothing
>9 red weeks in a row
How the fuck are you people so calm? I wake up shidding and farding every morning, checking if the boomercoin didnt shit the bed to 25k or if Tether hasnt collapsed. I am in crypto shortly, since 2019, but how the fuck are you this desentisized?

Attached: 1551071445534.jpg (495x362, 17.39K)

I'm just sipping btc and link everytime it gets below 29k.

It's very simple: don't invest what you can't lose.

It’s comfy $14k eoy, slurp time soon.

I've dca:ed 10 grand.
Lost some, gained some, in the worst economic environment the past 20 years. I call that a win.

I'm calm because I have the mentality that what I put into the slot-machine aka stocks/bonds/crypto I'll never see ever again. It's what I take out that I care about. Gold, silver and the house I'm sitting in + food!

I lost my ledger

Attached: 65FFF530-A749-4274-8EAC-FE0A183AED46.jpg (189x267, 7.6K)

Just accumulate, and if we get a capitulation you must go mortgage your house and your kids and go ball deep
That’s when you make money, not entering at ATH when everyone is euphoric

do you take meds?

I have been dcaing into USDC these last 6 months

>How the fuck are you people so calm?
Why are you so emotionally Attached to this, did you perhaps bet more than you can afford?

It's a question of belief.
Do you think btc and eth will continue to function the way they did for the past years?
I do. That means the ywill reach a new ath. I'm accumulating, not selling. I can't time this and neither can you. I'm calm because I know the chnces of btc and eth hitting a new ATH in 2024-2025 are very high so why worry? Buy more.

My only worry is that my buy orders miss and wont be met, already happened with eth today, missed by 20bucks

nah im shitting myself, im surprised we're not seeing more red bobos the past 2 days. btc looks defeated, wtf happened to it instantly bouncing up to 30k, WHERES OUR BOUNCE

I hold DOT.

Attached: 8F97760C-5EAF-4065-ABF6-F2485A87A822.jpg (498x749, 118.99K)

Options expire today. Expect a leg up or a leg down.

I believe in the future of the asset class and technology

at least you have your recovery phrase

I sold when it was high knowing the Jews would collapse the market. Now I can buy back in whenever, but the market volatility will remain until near the financial reset and we still have a Cyber Pandemic and Global EMP on the way.

BTC became an asset people invested in around or during the pandemic, this heavily overinflated the price.

I would not expect it to rise again until either the 2024 halving, maybe even the 2028 halving.

I'm calm because I've been sitting in fiat for months and we are entering a recession so I know I don't have to worry about missing the bottom for at least another 6 months. The lower it goes the better

>How the fuck are you people so calm?
because I'm short on BTC and ETH for the past 3 weeks, ETH is going to 350 screencap this and checkem

Attached: 1653401755216.jpg (1024x723, 64.74K)