How?

How is this cunt able to fuck up so many people's lives, and then be allowed to just start up a new scam?

You do realize he has abandoned LUNA Classic and UST Classic right? The airdrops are just legacy costs for his start-over scam. LUNC might or might not survive, CZ may take over it. But the fact remains, this scum ugly fuck screwed over millions of people, arrogantly, and continues to walk the streets, confidently and unafraid. He has faced no consequences for the damage he's caused, and he simply walks away from that damage with a fresh start. Meanwhile, there are people suffering. And doesn't have a care in the world.

Attached: cunt.png (611x336, 276.69K)

you must be new in crypto

Vitalik did the same thing.

hes literally a full blown narcissist. hes entire team around him will soon leave him and thus end him

Financial investigations take time. Not saying he won't get away with it, but Seoul gov brought an entire salaried investigatory unit back from retirement just for this guy personally lol

This is literally a copy-paste from Jack Dorsey coins..

>coiners crying for the government to regulate their libertarian no government/regulations allowed fake internet money

Attached: unnamed.png (600x685, 229.09K)

no refunds

Attached: 1652629976443.png (962x720, 422.83K)

Delusional baggies love sucking dick

based. No refunds

Attached: 08a.jpg (1024x1024, 102.38K)

talking like a true moron
libertarianism =/= anarchy
if it did, justice would have been served by now

Buyer beware, there's your justice.

Thanks for playing

instead of crying like a little bitch how about you stop being a pussy and kill him?
oh yeah, you are a bagholder low t poorfag, kys

He didnt mention the government at all. You think you can just rip off people and get away with it? There is even a good case to be made that Luna was attacked by bigger players in crypto to prevent it from becoming bigger, because it could take everything with it if it wouldve imploded at that point. Markets regulate themselves.

I sincerely hope you experience deep injustice in your lives one day. Maybe a drunk driver kills your kid and gets probation, or you get falsely accused of raping some ugly chick. Something to give you an opportunity to know what being human feels like. When it happens, and it will, and youre all jacked and angry about how unfair the situation is for you, you'll remember this post. I'll laugh at you now in advance of that time.

based

The seething and coping of this plebbit clown, hahahhaha

how much did you lose user

Attached: 1633341271345.png (512x468, 197.46K)

i think he's great, he made me a load of money

I just noticed how hideously ugly this creature is
I'd be assblasted too if i looked like this