What's with all the bankruptcy rumours? Is Chainlink the company really in jeopardy...

What's with all the bankruptcy rumours? Is Chainlink the company really in jeopardy? What happens to the token if they have to go bankrupt?

Attached: chainlink02.jpeg6637B8AF-4C37-4977-8BE6-B3431444A3F3Default.jpg (1066x800, 65.98K)

It’s over. You should sell

they dump their assets (the chainlink on their books) to pay their liabilities

i doubt they're bankrupt cause they have a shit ton of chainlink to dump, which even at these prices is worth a lot

Not a stinkie but didn't Sergey's weekly dumps over the year add upto like a billion dollars? How are they going to go bankrupt ?

inb4 another 6 threads with chainlinklogo.jpg and key word "bankruptcy" spammed on the catalog

Attached: 1625425218648.jpg (535x522, 121.83K)

That was to pay for gas, they spent everything

Imagine being this salty because Ada has collapsed and is only worth 28 cents

>third world cockroaches can't even keep track of the threads they have running and make duplicates
all fields

It’s just the next flavour of fud, nice and fresh off the press. In the last year it’s been:
>down 90% against ETH
>Sergey betray
>3%
Now
>bankruptcy
I’m looking forward to whatever retarded claims the Discord trannies will cook up next.

Imagine being in a discord with that Urug faggot from API3 and some French faggot lmao

some fudders trying to short it? time to buy

So they'll dump more. Problem solved??

> How are they going to go bankrupt ?
they're obviously not...its someone trying out new fud trying to meme another rumour into existence from nothing.

And I don't know how price updates work but I'm a solidity dev and I've used chainlink for random number generation and I'm pretty sure I'm the one who paid for gas.

Retard at least read a little about Chainlink before coming here. They paid for nodes gas (and feeds as well because as you probably don't know most of Chainlink clients are Chainlink itself paying nodes for feeds by dumping link expect the dumps to start again when they have to liquidate all their assets)

> 49172801
> 49172801
They're both the same thread ??

(YOU) thought Sergey's Basilisk was a meme?
(YOU) knew about Chainlink and didn't buy
(YOU) will own nothing and (YOU) will be happy
(YOU) will be intravenously pumped with corn syrup and happy juice
(YOU) will subscribe to use a car, a pod to sleep in, a whore to fuck
(YOU) will spend every minute of your life in indescribable agony and regret until (YOU) finally rent a suicide booth and have your organs harvested just to find out that Hell is real and Satan loves tight little fuck tubes just like (YOU)

Attached: 1653566722640 1650250977258 sergeymiddlefinger.jpg (538x609, 61.16K)

I’d be more worried about ETH dying and your blockchain agnostic ERC-677 tokens being locked forever

The state of fud

>blockchain agnostic ERC-677 tokens
haha

I think some retard just started it based off a thread last night about Sergey's recent interview. Sergey was uncharacteristically speaking explicitly about crypto's prices and how badly the markets have been getting fucked. Up until this point he's always had this holier than thou "I don't give a shit about prices, I'm just making oracles" attitude. But, I think there's something to be said about the pressure he may be feeling from his own employees who have very likely got compensation packages that include at least some of it in LINK. Imagine you joined Chainlink as an employee last year. You got a base salary of $150K + $100K worth of LINK. That $100K worth of LINK you got last year is now worth $25K. As an employee, that's going to feel pretty shit and not good for employee morale overall. There's no way Sergey is genuinely content and happy with the performance of LINK. It's behind ghost chains, scams and fucking dog coins. Fuck off outta here with any "I don't care about the price" bullshit.