Waging for another 4 years

>waging for another 4 years
Can you make it during a bear market

Attached: pepe_business.png (736x813, 530.7K)

absolute bottom will be this november
after that you can start to accumulate and we will have hyper bull market in 2024

>2024
so 2-4 years more waging? I dont know if I can do it.

Sure. One way is to get into stablecoins, a LOT of it, and just stake for APY. That way, you got money coming in regularly. While you're doing that, make sure to slurp coins with potential massive upside like Juno, Lox etc. So when the market recovers, you've already set yourself up for price pumps

why do you think november is the bottom

Sure. Sitting on 500k cash. Will slurp at $15k btc, $300 eth, $2 link.

Hey..waging ain't bad when you consider the options you have right now. Whatever you do, don't sell your coins. Doing the same, just hodling and doing other stuff until this bear cycle reverses

>waging ain't bad

Attached: 1621349630841.png (517x226, 126.91K)

>don't sell your coins
I wont, but frustrated I missed my chance this cycle

i too, enjoy getting gucked while pegging myself

wish they'd let it crash. recessions take like 5 years to recover from, but that's only after the bottom is in. this slow burn is so fucking lame

Dont wait bear market

Buy AVAX and relax

Accumulating what all alts will die anyways

absolutely delusional lmao, eth will pump hard when the merge comes in august/september
btc will never be below 20k again

Posts like this make me think the bear has only begun. We need more fags capitulating with no hope it will ever recover.

I’m genuinely concerned we are never coming back

a lot of people are feeling defeated right now because they took loses so the FUD is obvious
there's the merge and btc halving in less than 2 years which are predictable indicators of a pump (note: pump, not bull market)
you won't make a x1000 or even x100 on btc or eth but a x10-20 is completely possible over the next few years
the best advise right now is not to gamble with shitcoins

Attached: FTKpHnUVEAEE4un.jpg (750x905, 38.16K)

Might not. But either way I think there’s a lot more pain to come. Nevertheless I am still DCAing into Eth and Link and some defi.

Bottom indicators?

i think it's mighty hard to 'make it' in a bear market. In the meantime, i've started loading up on some select NFTs like those from the Subsquid's collection and few from Bayc

how do they get past the captcha?

anything can happen, crypto is extremely volatile but i do agree with the general sentiment that there will be more pain - maybe that's why we are going to pump
i have been mining eth for years so i follow that pretty closely and the merge is indeed real, the difficulty bomb has not been delayed meaning that come august miners will turn their rigs off because they will get pennies. there's three test nets and they have already started testing the first one. this also means that the issuance of new eth will only be about 10% PoS compared to PoW. even an ape can understand supply and demand, i think that buying eth now or waiting for anoter drop and then preparing to sell in september or october is a solid strategy. hell i think once they anounce a solid date for the merge the hype alone will cause a pump.