Don't ban me. This is technically not lewd or even a nude photo...

Don't ban me. This is technically not lewd or even a nude photo. I'm going to Japan next month to work as an English teacher. What are some ways of making it? What will the economy look like?
What are some ways for me to stay there permanently until I can retire?

Attached: 1653643771870.jpg (768x1024, 107.08K)

do you think ripping off the bandaid hurts them?

4th year student
I'm leaving this country soon, maybe not if I find some decent work tho.
But you can easily get visa as an English teacher so you're on a good path if that's what you want

You gotta stop humanizing mate.

I know, I'm too nice for my own good

For you

A little pain can also start them off if done properly, so it's up to you.

The only painful part about ripping of bandaids is when your hair gets ripped out.

Japan is a country with no future and everything that's great about it is remnants from the bubble era. Sad but true

I used to think like this until a girlfriend told me to stop being a pussy and manhandle her. Was a real eye opener on how women work and ever since that day I never once treated a woman with dignity or respect ever again. Men like to project their ideals and vision of the world onto women only for them to be 100% wrong and have women resent them for being pussies.

That's a man

Off topic but that's a Taiwanese patreon whore not a Japanese girl, she used to have a cute petite frame but sadly got a boobjob which downgraded her.

Attached: coomer.png (936x869, 180.53K)

Gib name brother, so we can appreciate the old content

Attached: 1598296419777.jpg (400x400, 42.75K)

post moar chink sloots

Kek, stop wasting your money user, just check SparkWorld

>It helps Gaming NFT ecosystems distribute their NFTs to real peeps
>Fair Prediction Launches
>A more promising, engaging and fair way to whitelist ppl and distribute the NFTs.

Search up Fantasy Factory on sukebei, the torrent should stil be active. She does nudes and ero-cosplay but I don't think there is any sex if you're into that.

>This is technically not lewd or even a nude photo.
That's not how it works retard.

>picrel never fails to make me kek

Pretty sure she's Korean and she didn't have any boobjob, retard.

It would be extremely painful

Thanks fren, time to start researching

Thanks, much appreciated

ty

Those are big tits

How did you do it OP? I wanna do the same.