>28 yo
>no skills
>no job
>live at home, slave for my father for no pay
>broke
>incel
Give me one reason not to end it

Attached: fuckme.png (265x190, 7.92K)

Because with crypto gives you the potential of 1000% profit.
Scrounge up $100 and keep trying until you make it.
But make sure to actually take profits so you're always making some progress. Otherwise you'll feel very much like ending it.

>28 yo
not fixable
>no skills
fixable
>no job
fixable
>live at home, slave for my father for no pay
fixable, but don't fix
>broke
maybe fixable
>incel
fixable

Fix yourself.

Seems like all your problems are kind of fixable, I've been sick for 2 years and im your age.

hmmm
get an easy job and socialize with peer

It's too late to change my life at this point.
I am a fuckup. People my age used their 20s to study and gain skills and earned money and compounded and made sexual experiences. I will never be able to catch up.
The only good thing though is that basically every wagie is fucked in this generation, considering inflation and asset prices.
I am just not willing to live a subhuman live, never being able to afford a normal house or fucking anything

its not too late, day at a time fren
>t. similar position

no skill except fucking up
quit my job 8mo ago
live in a car/ mental institution
broke now that crypto crashed
exgf dumped me and she was right to do so.

Still too chickenshit to kill myself but think about it every fucking minute. If my 200000 km car break down im dead.

Bear

no problem. just make sure you take enough of (them) with you in minecraft

its no to late to redeeeem your life user

Attached: you.png (760x792, 59.09K)

Try to ear as much money as you can. The bear market will only last 1-2years max after that invest in bitcoin or ethrteum again and see how yor money makes a 3x-5x increase.

you're literally me, even the same age. Thats the cruel part eh? Even if we say we're sorry. Even if we beg to the heavens for forgiveness and regret every second of wasted time with heartfelt repentance... the time is wasted and we're still fuckups.

Wanna learn a trade? Cool, you're an awkward old fuck among wealthy people your age with paid off homes and trucks
Wanna go back to school? Have fun with the 18yr olds who will think you're a creep. Now we'll be 38 by the time we've gained the skills and experience we should have RIGHT NOW

Now that the horror of my life's choices has dawned on me, I feel like a rat in a corner. No matter which direction I turn I'm a pathetic latefage. God have mercy.

Attached: 1649719944791.jpg (680x624, 64.67K)

Why don't you drive out to somewhere with low cost of living. Take a course on say running heavy equipment like an excavator or something. Or become a Trucker there is a shortage. Or go work as a ranch hand. Or work as a Tax Preparer. There are a million other "no skill" jobs that aren't mcdonalds or walmart. You need an employment that gives you a base to build on, no wonder you are fucked up at the moment. Make a list of priorities. I recommend something like this:

> Pick on job type.
> Research location with demand of that job type.
> Research the skill/courses you might need before applying.
> Relocate.
> Complete your pre application courses, likely this won't be needed.
> Apply to every job possible.
> Begin work.
> Either rent the cheapest place you can find or save up and replace your vehicle for something better.
> Begin saving a house deposit/invest in non crypto assets.

Attached: 1651343344192.jpg (1125x1113, 117.43K)

I will never step a foot in a university anymore and never learn a trade again.
I completed a trade succesfully and it is absolutely fucking useless.
And I studied CS and dropped out after half of it when Covid came around. University was pure horror for me. I rather be a fuckup than go back there ever again.
I have some basic coding knowledge though.
Might leave the country and pick up some dead end wagecuck support desk job somewhere else.

>no skills
>I completed a trade successfully
>I studied CS
>I have some coding skills
?????????
Why were you crying in the OP then? You’ve wasted nothing

You're both pathetic. Not everyone has the perfect lives that you imagine. You starting your development 5-10 years after the usual age is fucking nothing compared to what other people have to go through. Some people do everything right and then one black swan event in their personal life robs everything from them, they lose their jobs, they burn their savings, their family dies, they get evicted, they turn to alcohol and drugs, they pile up debt, all it takes is ONE wrong turn for everything to come crashing down and they'll end up in the same position as you. The fact that you haven't even gone through an experience like that but have already given up is just indescribably sad and pitiful. Get the fuck over yourselves and get to work or at least off yourselves so my tax money isn't wasted on retards like you.

this.

Attached: 1651605795337.jpg (945x703, 55.96K)

It's not too late. Jesus loves you brother. Always know that. It's not even too late for 50 year olds. I'll be praying for you

>Wanna learn a trade? Cool, you're an awkward old fuck among wealthy people your age with paid off homes and trucks
In what way does this stop you from learning that trade and making money in the future? Are you that obsessed with what everyone thinks of you that you'll turn down a potentially lucrative enterprise on the off-chance some of your co-workers might think you're weird?

It's not simply just that others get a head start or what they think of me, it's that latefags suffer an extra obstacle with even getting started now.
>employers hate gaps like the plague
>your transcripts are so dated that universities prefer fresh HS grads
>unless you come up with a good lie, you will be 1 upon on everything by people who had their shit in gear

Age isn't just some number. It's a metric by which most people gauge your achievement and competency, and virtually impossible to fake via excuses