Verasity planning to allow holders to run nodes

Verasity planning to allow holders to run nodes.

Attached: 602FD9C0-D208-4C84-B2C1-14A00C21F3BD.jpg (690x766, 320.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

verasity.io/roadmap
nitter.net/rjmark_verasity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>rank 533
shill your scam elsewhere pajeet

Fuck off newfag. Invest in bitcoin if you don't like bluechip gems. Mean while, I'll keep enjoying my staking rewards.

This will be in the top 100 next cycle. You have been warned multiple times.

holy fuck not even a cent HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH get fucked

easy 10x +

I used to own verasity but I sold because of all the retarded newfags like yourself who clearly have no idea what they are talking about.
I bet you also thought that vra partnered with RIOT games.
Imagine being so retarded that you call VRA a bluechip gem KEK

i have a verasity bag. Watching this to see how it goes. Also have Lox. they're similarly talking about letting people run nodes

lmao
lmoa even

Running a node requires specific equipment and a guarantee of near constant uptime. Have first hand experience with polkadot. i have verasity and lox network on my radar for node related services

1.8M wallet reporting in. As soon as we hit 10 cents I'm selling.

I'm devastated and demoralized. I didn't sell at 8c and honestly I can't see it reaching that price again... Do you have some good hopium, anons?

also don't forget about the VeraCard that will be released soon

Attached: veracard.png (488x174, 12.64K)

That stuff is for real? I lost faith on this project time ago, and I feel I'm holding a zombie coin...

Yes, it's on the roadmap verasity.io/roadmap

There's a ton of stuff happening behind the scenes nitter.net/rjmark_verasity

Attached: roadmap.png (485x425, 32.78K)

Sounds like a good idea. They need to get their shit together first . Bag holder here. Also have bags of Xtz, Scrt and One

you are joking, right? this is going to be in the top 100 next run. i might swing some around 10c but a few billion $ market cap is the destiny of this token

Thank you user. Just what I needed. Ahhh it feels so good...

just keep stacking and staking. I’m still buying weekly.

this talk about nodes somehow reminds me of subsquid. they're essentially a query node infra that devs use to retrieve data from blockchains

not into it sorry. Any Forums needs to consolidate and pick one single low cap to DCA into ffs

i'll buy at 0.0001