Where did all women go?

Where did all women go?

Attached: girls.jpg (1310x1050, 1.15M)

all the women are men now and all the men women

/thread

Off to chase attention somewhere else

>needs direct attention even on an anonymous forum

this unfortunately, they only want big dick top-selling bottom-buying traderchads

They're not interested in broke men

Who cares about what holes do on here? They will just spend it on shitty Gucci bags or something. Femoids need to fuck off

We never left

Women being into crypto is a HUGE sell signal, just look at the dates.

I’m glad you think all women are like that, so the rest of us don’t have to encounter you because you’re stuck in your parents’ basement cooming into hentai body pillows while hating the world because you don’t know why you can’t get a woman (hint: I know why)

there's still some on soc and adv, but really women don't hang out here because it's known for trannies now. Women hate them.

It's interesting how they all have mousey faces. I wonder which genetic factors lead them all to become Any Forumsraelis.

>hentai body pillow
>can’t get a woman
user, I...

Eh u can find some women on fsa. But yeah it really fucking sucks soc just became a degenerate nsfw hell hole. Would be better if they made that place a blue board

1 is pretty cute.
2 is hot.
Rest look unfuckable.
6 straight up looks like a Thai ladyboy.
All whores that probably buy AVAX and Gamestop

He obviously struck a nerve with you, maybe you're a slag after all?

Attached: 8A506A82-BAF5-4C2C-86C5-30B06595C826.jpg (479x720, 56.68K)

Because incels like you are simply among the bane of society and should be exterminated for everyone’s sake.

I will allow this if we can also exterminate all blacks, deal?

they're in the kadena threads

Attached: 3534645732345.jpg (728x815, 87.49K)

>rate some Any Forums beckies
>"all men are the same. incel, incel, incel"
I'm sure you think these women are completely respectable. Especially number 5.

>Because incels like you are simply among the bane of society and should be exterminated for everyone’s sake.
What is your only fans please?

Attached: strong independent woman.png (900x867, 50.54K)

emily is trans

they no longer need to whore for their attention fix here anymore when they can get paid for it with twitch or onlyfans, or they can just get slammed every night with tinder

Onlyfans and twitch