The summer of rubic

the summer of rubic

Attached: 1_Uz1yVdx6SzlJWNPNC-VqCw.png (927x521, 282.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x85a33a8b5f238612604462c8a2c5da0e1fbf0efe#tokentxns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The deadest of the dead coins with the most lolworthy road map. "two weeks more for validators" lmao

>two weeks more for validators
>rugpull validators from roadmap
>token not needed
Token will never be needed.

if the market had kept being bullish rubic would be worth 100x as much as it is right now

user a sui stack is just $800, the fud is not needed.

pulling validators at the (allegedly) very last moment when they were under development for months is not fud, is reality

It's over, the whale that had 4 million RBC sold for a loss 2 weeks ago.

I own 200k of this, and I'm planning to sell as soon as we hit 50 cents again. I've had enough.

link?

etherscan.io/address/0x85a33a8b5f238612604462c8a2c5da0e1fbf0efe#tokentxns
Whoever it was was leveraged to the hilt, looks like they liquidated all the shitcoins they had.
At some point they had wallets worth 8 million but that has been totally decimated now.

And your point is? Whales lose money too. Being a whale doesn't mean you're a God that always make money. You're talking nonsense.

You are right, but it feels like if the 'autistanon' whale is capitulating it's the end of an era.

>but it feels like if the 'autistanon' whale is capitulating it's the end of an era.
No. It feels like a guy sold at a loss because he thought it won't pump again and he's not taking the risk.

my rubic is still pubic

Do you know about opportunity cost? You should sell.

The man didn't take a loss, he took a fucking beating. He is down at least 80%. I think he stabled up though.

>Do you know about opportunity cost? You should sell.
At these prices? LOL no. I would be slashing my veins if ever pumps again. $100k or 0.

user, 0.01405 isn't out of the question. Fuck it might go to 0.00351.
But you do you.

Crypto always come back eventually. I just need to hang on and resist for a few months more. I'm not going to give away my stack.

Was shilling this token worth it? Anons were nearly wagecucking, taking shilling shifts...

spoken like a true baghol....eh... I mean.... valuable community member.

buy or stay poor.

Attached: kubikba.jpg (472x210, 18.44K)