Best cheapies to scoop up this bear market?

Attached: 1472167B-8DA4-42C2-B936-A7A4EEBE5FE5.jpg (1920x1280, 412.5K)

GRIN and SHIB

Poopee farty cat braaaaaaaaaaaaaps

DEV Protocol

Ticker DEV
2m marketcap.
Doxxed japanese team.
Tapping into the creator economy but with a twist.
FRAME00, the parent company, has ties with Microsoft Japan and key players of the music industry.
Staking mechanism with 40% APY, but what differs from your run of the mill staking is by staking with a creator of your choosing, you will also get rewards with perks/NFTs/or tangible goods. The staking dapp is stakes.social

Attached: Monetize_any_open-assets_2.png (3006x1520, 82.26K)

SHIB seems like a horrible token to buy lmao

There are only 4 crypto assets worth buying and im not telling you what they are.

I’m all in on Verasity

lick my cock n balls user, give me your fucking secrets

LINK
HBAR
DOT

and ?

ALGO
A
L
G
O

yes
retarded
no

give me MORE than one user, I will write you a ballad

your mom

I'll give you one more QNT.

JPEG
DPX
rDPX
BPT
GMX
MPL
is my shopping list so far, staking all the above for income.

Attached: BORT NEET.jpg (350x466, 9.36K)

Don't buy anything until rates are at least 3% and we're atleast 12 months away from the next halving.

how is HBAR retarded, it's better than your Quant shit

not buying anthing but ETH and BTC. I will never touch shitcoins again.

Btc eth xmr link

pretty much 90-100 weeks to go until next halving

Buy Luna. Don’t ask why, don’t think, just do it. Don’t think about diversifying either, just go all in. Like “sell your belongings so you can buy more Luna” all in.

GBEX. Best ROI
Also XDC
Youtube search LIFFT CAPITOL and Tee's Crypto Spot. Two of the best crypto channels

xcm
kda
btc
xmr
tht

Hbar has 0 devs working on chain, the circulating supply will be doubling so holding and staking is just diluting your own position, the tps has been over quoted at least last time i checked and the 'council' is just google and IBM sending interns to meetings.

If you're going to buy government/corporate crypto-assets you may as well buy the one with real ties to government agencies, old money offices, a fixed and near fully ciculating supply and are working on cross-border CBDC atomic swaps.

Really user what's more likely, Hbar creates a corporate giga chain that runs every CBDC at 10 tps essentially putting all global currency controls in the hands of an American company. Or countries create their own CBDCs and use Chainlink or Quant network for atomic swaps?

Attached: 2636236236.jpg (1024x768, 146.87K)